King Of Parts April Meet Official Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on King Of Parts April Meet Official Thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Meet Date - April 21st!! Time - 1 - 3:30pm Hey Guys~ April is coming up before you know it ...

Angry King Of Parts April Meet Official Thread

Meet Date - April 21st!!
    Time - 1 - 3:30pm

Hey Guys~

April is coming up before you know it and this year we are going to make sure we get this done right, four months ahead of time. We are hosting an event here at Fred Beans Subaru (Thekingofparts.com) with special guests vendor JSCSpeed.com

At the event there will be tickets given to the first 35 people who get here. lts a FREE ticket - that puts them in a raffle for a front 4 Pot caliper conversion and a set of STI stainless lines. This raffle is limited to the first 35people at the show (you must bring a car!). So you have a 1:35 chance of winning a front 4 pot conversion with stainless lines, which you could even sell if you dont want them for like 600.00!!! Just for coming to chill with Jeremy and I and the good ole boys at JSCSpeed!

Mics CD Sounds is being hired to do the music, I will start up the grill and pump some food out! (Volunteers also welcome) Plenty of parts on display, a creek that runs behind the place and many a crazy road to drive on. We are right off Route 611 in Doylestown so getting here is easy from everywhere.

Our Address
    858 North Easton Rd
    Doylestown PA 18901
    215.348.7500 800.220.2141

UPDATED LIST AS OF 3/01/07 post if your not on it or want off so I know
    -WRXWagone
    -STI.dreams
    -JaredRS
    -redlinelar
    -04.SPT.WRX
    -bkotzman00
    -devilfluff
    -blackzwrx
    -purepower65
    -wrxscarlett
    -mbs627
    -cuztom15
    -vez
    -JerseyTRWRX
    -BlueBomber06
    -JshinWRX
    -Mikie13
    -Spikbeatz
    -mikeszam
    -boostin05blacks
    -taank13
    -rtstone
    -jwan01
    -jre951
    -deadbeatdude
    -WRXceleration
    -neversummersl28 :P
    -wrx_simon
    -Techie
    -WPRAX
    -cre8ive

Subie guys from www.LegacyGT.com, our distinguished guests

JeffK1320
    hovied
    PhiTauFord
    Sysfailur
    05SublegacyGT
    FatBastard
    kujhawk80
    SUTTER2K
    gusgusdude
    jonnyg113
    tildowns
    Fox06LegacyGT
    unstablementaly
    PhillyWilly

Check out this pdf of the flyer to be mailed to 2,000 Subaru owners

LegacyGT.com is coming as well now guys, so time for some LGT/Impreza duals..lol Those guys are cool man!

Free Stuff, Yes - Four Pot conversion, intakes, Atco Drag Passes, Island Drag Passes, and lots other cool stuff. You get to hang out with people of the same breed, rock out, and if someone wants to start a thread about the afterparty (cruise to New Hope?) go right ahead, but KOP cant sponsor it for legal reasons )

Agile Dyno will not be happening guys, -- i tried, its hard to do man, it really is. Our accessory center may have its own in the future but they are still under construction. Still going to be a blast, this is right in the center of the tri-state zone, in an awesome area. Do it.

tjsmith@thekingofparts.com

Countdown Clock - 5 Freaking Days!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KingOfParts; 04-20-2007 at 02:28 PM.
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well i'm in so you're 1/35th of the way there...

sounds like a blast, by you must bring a car mean that we cannot bring girlfriends or other subie driving friends?
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

Banned
    You know I'll be thar.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds good. When in April?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

i will be there
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

Awesome deal Tristan! We'll talk.

Oh yeah, I'm going!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

The List---

wrx wagone
    STI.dreams
    04.SPT.WRX
    mbs627
    WRXScarlett
    redlinelar
    custom15

I really appreciate everyone on the list already! This is going to be great! Watch for an update in the next couple of days, Jeremys got some things up his sleeves!
    Last edited by KingOfParts; 12-11-2006 at 11:18 AM. Reason: 7 people now!
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Banned
    Can I bring the girl and the little brother (trying to put the girl in a Forester XT and the brother in a used WRX)?

i would love to be there, as long as its on a weekend.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Can I bring the girl and the little brother (trying to put the girl in a Forester XT and the brother in a used WRX)?
    of course mbs627 -- its just they can't get a ticket, only the owner of a car can for the raffle! Dude I see the Deftones are your avatar, that new CD is f*ing awesome even Pink Cellphone (hehehe) and up up blah blah is great too -- we'll be playing some Deftones at this meet!

Cuztom15--it will be a Saturday at 1pm so no worries, ill have a gameplan soon, but do know guys after the show we'll probably take over the outdoor bars in NewHope or party in Dtown if anyones interested!

Smile meet

Sounds like a good time. Would love to start spring with a great meet. Count me in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redlinelar View Post
    Sounds like a good time. Would love to start spring with a great meet. Count me in!!!

Your in! Good good. So yeah bring your girls, bring your friends, its just for the raffle -- one ticket per car up to 35 cars, if your late you miss it! AFterparty can be fun, be we are not liable for anything that happens afterward (DUI's and such, lol) But i know JR has expressed an interest in getting up here with everyone as we are pretty central to the TriState! Come people come!!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm interested, for sure...

Assuming I'm not working or away...
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

yea ill either be bringing the girl or the best friend. hopefully he gets his wrx by then and can just drive with it. but i wouldnt miss that, its too close to me.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

Count me in! I know right were it is. I used to work right next to you at honda. please post the date as soon as you know it. I work every other Sat. (colonial nissan) so you know how service managers are with taking off. I live on 611 now and was planning to come in and talk to you about some parts and the service manager/writers for some much needed warranty work. I would go to colonial subaru but I don't get along with the manager and the owners brother. What hours do you work?

Zack

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast