King Of Parts April Meet Official Thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on King Of Parts April Meet Official Thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; NO SRT-4's!!!! They are not allowed!...

NO SRT-4's!!!! They are not allowed!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I know, I know. He works with me. He is young(going on 19) but he is not the typical SRT-4 @55.

I was trying to get the number up as close to 35 as possible. Seems that 35 cars is a must so let's shoot for 40 to be safe!
    to wife, "i'm getting a STi. Is that cool?"
    wife, "..."
    to wife, "I'll take that as a yes."

Current List O' Mods/Upgrades: RBF600 Brake Fluid, Goodridge SS Brake Lines,TiC Super Shifter Kit, AP Stg.2, MadDad Essentials Catless DP, Invidia G200 CBE, Hankook iPike Winter Tires, IWSTI.com Stickies
    NEXT INSTALL: Parts for Protune, ACT HD Street Clutch/Flywheel, Defi Boost Gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikbeatz View Post
    I know, I know. He works with me. He is young(going on 19) but he is not the typical SRT-4 @55.

I was trying to get the number up as close to 35 as possible. Seems that 35 cars is a must so let's shoot for 40 to be safe!
    I say we get as many people WITHOUT STI's and WRXs to come, that way...those of us with them, will have a better chance of getting the parts! People would more than likely just "give" us their tickets or parts or trade or sell for cheap!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I like your thinking. What is an Evo owner or a SRT-4 owner going to do with a SPT short ram intake?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I say we get as many people WITHOUT STI's and WRXs to come, that way...those of us with them, will have a better chance of getting the parts! People would more than likely just "give" us their tickets or parts or trade or sell for cheap!
    wife, "..."

Current List O' Mods/Upgrades: RBF600 Brake Fluid, Goodridge SS Brake Lines,TiC Super Shifter Kit, AP Stg.2, MadDad Essentials Catless DP, Invidia G200 CBE, Hankook iPike Winter Tires, IWSTI.com Stickies
    NEXT INSTALL: Parts for Protune, ACT HD Street Clutch/Flywheel, Defi Boost Gauge.

"No SRT-4's or Evo's" that is what Tristan(KOP) told me, to my face. He was upset that he had to start listing and selling SRT-4 parts, because his dealership, Fred Beans is dodge too. Besides I'm pretty sure that we have more than 35 cars already. I got a bunch of other guys to come from around the area, and most of the people from the victory meet said they will go.

****any car is allowed****

**but only Subarus get the tickets..**

This thread will under construction today...

ALSO -- WOOT WOOT to Bill/John/JR and all the hardcore Victory dudes for an awesome meet! Once I get my bearings together, i want to see whos down for a fun ride up this way! beautiful Bucks county!!!
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

well add me to the lsit ill be attending ....

im deff in ...and ill bring 35 subarus when the grand prize is a gt30..haha..a 4 pot is of no use for me and my brembos..?....help a brother out...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by boostin05blacks View Post
    a 4 pot is of no use for me and my brembos..?....help a brother out...
    Ebay = cash = closer to GT30
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    Ebay = cash = closer to GT30

Roger that!!
    wife, "..."

Quote Originally Posted by boostin05blacks View Post
    ..a 4 pot is of no use for me and my brembos..?....help a brother out...

How about help this brother out. You can donate them to the "BlackZwrx needs front calipers" Foundation. The best part is that it is tax deductable. If not, I will buy your ticket off you.

How about help this brother out. You can donate them to the "BlackZwrx needs front calipers" Foundation. The best part is that it is tax deductable. If not, I will buy your ticket off you.
    hahaha, you need that tranny put together first...gotta go before you can stop
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I know, I know. I am still waiting to get my car back. I can't complane though, it being covered under warranty when it probably shouldn't. It actually got denied at KOP's dealership. Then I took it to mine, and got it covered. I am going crazy with no car. But on a good note: My C-west 4pc kit should be here on Wed.

Edit: I got 2 peices today, and the skirts tomorrow!

Here's a pic:
    Last edited by blackzwrx; 02-20-2007 at 01:24 PM.

^^^ Not bad...can't wait to see how it looks. Fiberglass?