King Of Parts April Meet Official Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on King Of Parts April Meet Official Thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by blackzwrx +1 on no southern rap. And I'm right here just waiting for the meet. I am ...

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    +1 on no southern rap.

And I'm right here just waiting for the meet.

I am all for some GT4, I could bring my game and PS2 if needed.

P.S. Tristan I don't need that vacume line for the wastegate that we talked about, good thing since you never wrote back. I found that my boost problems were due to the really cold weather. I went out for a drive on wed. when it was like 45deg, and my boost held a rock solid 15psi. I adjusted the wastegate out like 1 1/2 turns. That helped a bit when it's below freezeing, but it still flux's a little.

P.S.S. Any news on getting a dyno for the meet??? I'm wating on my tactrix cable then will be flashing stage2 and roadtuning from there. Wish me luck. I'm sure it'll work fine since I have way too much extra time, since my surgery. Want to see a pic?

Pretty nasty!!!
    Ok..... this threads out of control, first JR+bikini...waxing... now surgery! lol Dude -- i knew when i seen you in the sling it was bad bad but damnnnnnnnnnnn that sucks. Everyone we have another attraction -- haha i knew it.. a lil flux with the cold air (its snowing tonite!!)

Seriously though the dyno thing -- blah - its just not gonna freakin happen...i know i know, but listen -- MORE FREE GIVEAWAYS!! Just come -- bring your grandmothers! I dont care -- we need 35 cars!!

Oh I may be wearing a tux too....
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What is now included in the free give-a-ways??? Also let's get a list going or update an old list of who's coming?!? Are you even close to 35 cars? Do the cars have to be WRX's/STI's??? I'll try to due some recuting for the meet. You can deff. count me in for the meet, so at most 34 more cars need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    What is now included in the free give-a-ways??? Also let's get a list going or update an old list of who's coming?!? Are you even close to 35 cars? Do the cars have to be WRX's/STI's??? I'll try to due some recuting for the meet. You can deff. count me in for the meet, so at most 34 more cars need to go.
    Gotta get that car fixed brother! Anyone have any ideas to promote this event more?
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Vez
    Barring some unforeseen event, I'm there.

Off topic - Holy surgery, Batman! That looks pretty serious. Since it was that involved, I hope you opted for a robotic arm.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Vez
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    Gotta get that car fixed brother! Anyone have any ideas to promote this event more?
    Have you tried other forums? I am also in(but inactive) a couple of on-line groups through Facebook.com and MySpace.com....I'd try contacting those groups as well.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Banned
    Did ya post on TST?

I'll see if I can come out. Would be fun if I can

April 21st? I can deff. make that. Count me in!

where is this meet going to be held?

Your shop denied my warranty I still had to pay the 300bucks But I had a trick up my sleeve, so lets see....... ummmmmm...... wait for it.......... Ok here we go. I'm getting.......... well,I will tell you when I see you in person. Don't worry I'll be there.

Oh yeah. I met a guy today that said his 2 buddys got wrx's. I told him about the meet and he said that they would want to go. So when I get my car back I am going to give him so flyers(sort-of) actualy just a print out of the first post. So 2 more down. While I'm at it I'm going to stop by those girlie's house with the WRB STI and WRB WRX, Jeremy said that the one girl with the STI has been to the shop a few times. Hopefuly they come

Just come -- bring your grandmothers! I dont care -- we need 35 cars!!

Oh I may be wearing a tux too....

I frogot to tell you, that my grandma drives an outback wagon. Maybe I'll bring her. She's so nice she'll prob. to try and give you some "give-aways". Nevermind I won't tell her.

Does that mean I'm going to hell???

KOP meet flyers

Just made this tonight with my girlfrien. These are for the meet, I will be handing them out to people I see and put them on some WRX's/STI's windshields. Let me know what you guys think.

I messed up the bottem part^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ inproper english, I will be cutting that off. Those are exactly what they look like and how they will be handed out, in color.
    Last edited by blackzwrx; 02-09-2007 at 10:09 PM.

This is pretty close to me here in Jersey, put me on the list!!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

in the words of Preston and Steve from WMMR -- "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
    (if you listen you'll know whats that sounds like)

Im going to review the thread today and update the list-
    Sorry i havent been on it a lot (been adding product to the site, very daunting task)

blackzwrx -- thanks so much for your hard work bro -- it will pay off!
    as for the warranty deny let me explain -- Subarus rep comes out and looks at service record and this picture they have -- showing the teeth on first and second and automatically bounce the claim if your main shaft and all looks like the pic...very common in Subie warranties to get bounced dude. I cant help out in that area, totally different facet of the business

but anyway -- its all good --!!!

HELLO!!!!!! TO!!!! ALLLL!!!!!! JOINING!!!!!! THE!!!! KIIIIIINNNGG!!! IN!!!! HIS!!!! COURT!!!! yeah... ill be adding all you guys to the begining of the thread, thanks for your pledge, its gonna rock

tristan

Ok. Here we go:

Very little techno, NO country.

I'm down. I can bring at least 1 more STi. And a maybe 06' GTO, and 03' SRT-4.

Go to IWSTI.com and promote this in Northeast forums and maybe mid-atlantic. You never know, some MD peeps might come out.

If you do that, you might get another 3 to 9 STi's from NJ, and some from Phili that are not on this forum.

I've never been to your meets so I'm really excited.
    Last edited by Spikbeatz; 02-18-2007 at 03:15 PM.
    to wife, "i'm getting a STi. Is that cool?"
    wife, "..."
    to wife, "I'll take that as a yes."

Current List O' Mods/Upgrades: RBF600 Brake Fluid, Goodridge SS Brake Lines,TiC Super Shifter Kit, AP Stg.2, MadDad Essentials Catless DP, Invidia G200 CBE, Hankook iPike Winter Tires, IWSTI.com Stickies
    NEXT INSTALL: Parts for Protune, ACT HD Street Clutch/Flywheel, Defi Boost Gauge.