Anyone here go to Penn State?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone here go to Penn State? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone here goes to Penn State... more specifically the University Park campus. If ...

Anyone here go to Penn State?

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone here goes to Penn State... more specifically the University Park campus. If you do leave a message here or shoot me a PM. I'm just curious because I am considering going to school there next year and I've got some car related questions.

-hasweL

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nobody?

i go visit some ummm friends up there once in a while
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

yeah i got a couple friends up there ......ur gonna enjoy the partiess i can tell u that

haha, word .. Do any of them have WRXs? Do you know if they were allowed to bring their cars freshman year? Is there much parking, stuff like that?

-hasweL

I go to Penn State Ur gonna love it up here man.

edit - ok i just took the time to read your posts. Freshmen are not allowed to bring cars up, however you can park at a non psu parking lot. There are a few around. The meridian has a big parking garage, so try there. Im not sure of any other places.
    Last edited by MarkF4E; 12-09-2006 at 11:13 AM.
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

this thread is [-----------] this much old, but I to go PSU, and recently met some other WRX people up here...silver 05 wagon rocking the winter steel rims.
    Last edited by xtrememotion; 02-14-2007 at 12:21 AM. Reason: too little this much

penn state comes in second to asu
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    POST WH0RE KING

If we're going by alphabetical order then maybe, but otherwise no way!

Quote Originally Posted by xtrememotion View Post
    If we're going by alphabetical order then maybe, but otherwise no way!
    way dude... u probably have never been to asu... think about the penn state girls and penn state partys... the asu girls and partys are 2x better

trust me ive been to both
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    POST WH0RE KING

You don't like eskimos?

You don't like eskimos?
    what r u getting @ ?
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    what r u getting @ ?
    Haha, right now it is cold and snowing in PSU, im sure the weather is much better in AZ...therefore the womens wear less clothes at ASU than PSU currently. Its all relative? (huh?)

Haha, right now it is cold and snowing in PSU, im sure the weather is much better in AZ...therefore the womens wear less clothes at ASU than PSU currently. Its all relative? (huh?)
    lol

look man the colder it is outside the more the girls wanna cuddle and be all hugged up in a bed and ect...

i know u go to psu and i give them their props and yes yall do have some awsome partys and women but if you ever get a chance check out asu in my experience asu was alot wilder party/women and have more of the playboy bunnys... if i remember right asu has been rated the #1 party school in the usa for a while now
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    lol

look man the colder it is outside the more the girls wanna cuddle and be all hugged up in a bed and ect...

i know u go to psu and i give them their props and yes yall do have some awsome partys and women but if you ever get a chance check out asu in my experience asu was alot wilder party/women and have more of the playboy bunnys... if i remember right asu has been rated the #1 party school in the usa for a while now
    Perfect, so let me know when you've arranged my flight, and I'll bring teh beer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.