Subaru STI 2005/2006 U.S.Champs shop in Phoenixville

This is a discussion on Subaru STI 2005/2006 U.S.Champs shop in Phoenixville within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi guys we just built a brand new 5000' shop in Phoenixville, Pa. with a 4 wheel drive dyno/alignment rack/tire ...

Cool Subaru STI 2005/2006 U.S.Champs shop in Phoenixville

Hi guys we just built a brand new 5000' shop in Phoenixville, Pa. with a 4 wheel drive dyno/alignment rack/tire mounting/fabrication, everthing to make subies faster. We would like to invite you to see our shop, winning race cars (SCCA STI's and podiun legacy gt wagon we raced in Grand Am cup). Also we are building Spec B's for Grand am to race in the new Koni Challenge. If interested we can host your next meeting nad refreshments are on us!! Any questions here is how you can contact us. dave@icyracing.com or dave 215 801 7827 or Joe 610 482 0141 or Klevis our crew chief 215 837 8117. We are the factory road race team with 2 SCCA National championships in T2-We love helping Subie enthusiasts call us or come and visit. Shop will be ready for quests 2nd week of Dec 2006. Happy Holidays, Dave.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for posting on a humble board, rather then Nasioc only.

I've really been following you guys and I love Grand-AM racing. Where is your shop located in PA? I have no idea where Phoenixville is in PA. Are you near Philly or closer to MD?

Congrats on your record this season and hopefully you'll have another stellar year in 07.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Vez
    Near Philly... Phoenixville is about 10 miles NW of King of Prussia...near Collegeville, Limerick, Royersford, Pottstown...

(...since I have no automotive knowledge to contribute, I chime in when I can.)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800