York, Pa meet (twisty roads+gocarts+beer=fun) - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64

This is a discussion on York, Pa meet (twisty roads+gocarts+beer=fun) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I also might not be able to come becuase i might have to work on sat......

  1. #46
    Registered User Robman7835's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    York PA
    Posts
    173
    I also might not be able to come becuase i might have to work on sat...
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385


    Totally forgot I have to help a high school buddy move on Saturday.


  4. #48
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Hey guys, I'm going to have to bail on this Sat. also. Sorry.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  5. #49
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    So the happy list of 7 has no turned into 4 and possible only 3 if the weather is bad....come on folks
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  6. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    I hate missing two good meets in a row, but I gotta help and old friend.


  7. #51
    Registered User bkotzman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,865
    morning bumb, Robman you going to able to make it, its supposed to good weather?
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

  8. #52
    Registered User Robman7835's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    York PA
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    morning bumb, Robman you going to able to make it, its supposed to good weather?
    Sorry man...i have to work.....is there any way you'd want to reschedual this for a few weeks down the road??
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

  9. #53
    Registered User doublejz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saltsburg PA
    Posts
    114
    damn i've been debating on this but i just finally mapquested it... yea over 3hrs :-/ i might do this if i knew there was gonna be a crowd and worth while trip.
    My lug nuts need more torque then your Honda makes!! :P (Stolen from subaru_crazy)

  10. #54
    Registered User bkotzman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Robman7835 View Post
    Sorry man...i have to work.....is there any way you'd want to reschedual this for a few weeks down the road??
    that might be possible.

    I am really sorry to do this guys but I will not be able to go tomorrow... as I said earlier in the thread I was sick this week I went to the doctor today and it turns out I have some sort of lung infection and I was barely able to drive my wrx to the doctors let alone a 1.5 hour drive. Again I am real sorry if you would like to flame me go ahead but I will most likely do the same meet again in several weeks.

    for those of you that were planning to go I can give you a VERY easy direct route to the go cart place and a VERY easy route to Damons also so let me know and please take it lightly on me I REALLY wanted to do this so BAD but I just cannot man it up for it
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

  11. #55
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Well I think it's /meet.

    Ben, this reall did sound like a great meet. We will set this up for the springtime. Maybe sooner. We'll talk.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  12. #56
    Registered User bkotzman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Well I think it's /meet.

    Ben, this reall did sound like a great meet. We will set this up for the springtime. Maybe sooner. We'll talk.
    that sounds great, thanks for understanding I usually can handle almost any sickness but this just has me beat
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

  13. #57
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hey man no worries. Your health comes first. I hope you are doing better. I'll love to attend the meet whenever it is. Good luck
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  14. #58
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,174
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    that might be possible.

    I am really sorry to do this guys but I will not be able to go tomorrow... as I said earlier in the thread I was sick this week I went to the doctor today and it turns out I have some sort of lung infection and I was barely able to drive my wrx to the doctors let alone a 1.5 hour drive. Again I am real sorry if you would like to flame me go ahead but I will most likely do the same meet again in several weeks.

    for those of you that were planning to go I can give you a VERY easy direct route to the go cart place and a VERY easy route to Damons also so let me know and please take it lightly on me I REALLY wanted to do this so BAD but I just cannot man it up for it
    Flame you? Hey, we are your friends. Think nothing of it get well; there will be plenty of meets down the road (get it, down the road?). This sounds like a great spring time event. Whatever we can do to help make it happen you know where to find us.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  15. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Good job. Plan an awesome meet and while everyone flakes off, you go and get some serious infection. Jeez. Why don't you just trade your rex in for a flame-painted SRT-4 hooded, base neon!



    We'll have an awesome car meet soon. All good. Get well. Remember, whisky FTW!

  16. #60
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    We'll have an awesome car meet soon. All good. Get well. Remember, whisky FTW!
    +1 on teh whisky.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •