Subaru WRX Forum banner

11/18 - The famous Victory Brewing Meet is back again.

14K views 212 replies 21 participants last post by  rex.effect 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
And again... back by popular demand!!

The Victory Brewing meet on 11/18 is ON!!

Victory Brewing is in Downingtown, PA about 45-60 min. west of Philly

Everyone that came out for the last meet in Sept. had a very wonderful time. The fun run before hand through Chester County is always amazing!

Pics from the Victory Meet this September...

more pics

Teh Info:

11:00 am meet at Marsh Creek State Park. directions Drive down the road until you see Subies in the parking lot.
11:30 am leave for a fun run through beautiful scenic Chester County
1:30 pm arrive at Victory Brewing for lunch.
2:00 pm seating for lunch
? emerge from the restuarant after enjoying the sweet nectar of life called beer. (there should be some food too.)
? continue Subie talk and fun in the parking lot.

This is a nice place with truely wold class brewing. It will be very fun event to come out and enjoy your day.

Suggestions, comments or questions are welcome. PM me.

The List

1. wrx wagone :wiggles:
2. 04.SPT.WRX

3. kevlarcupid :wiggles:
4. mbs627 :sadwave:
5. ElBartoRex :wiggles:
6. chaos311clarity :wiggles:
7. Furious George & "Friend" :wiggles: :wiggles:
8. BlueBomber06 :sadwave:
9. rex.effect :wiggles:
10. bkotzman00 :wiggles:
11. king of parts :sadwave:
12. JSCSpeed & rtstone :sadwave: :sadwave:

See less See more
#186 ·
There is video of the drive as well. Three clips: 3:16, 4:53 and 7:20. They are also quite large: 386MB, 582MB and 878MB. I do not have a decent app for editing vids other than Windows Movie Maker. How to get them out to those that want to see? :confused:

Nice shooting JR! :thumbup:

#199 · (Edited)
#200 ·
#206 ·
Considering I'd have to drive right past KOP, YES!

I shudder to think what traffic at that mall will look like the Saturday before Christmas... :sadwave:

I'd wager first half of January for the next meet, although I'ma try to make it up to the brewery before Christmas w/ a few friends ;)

#207 ·
JR and I were thinking every 2 to 3 months. I would like to plan a different drive route - more into Berks county probably. Or for the winter meet(s) maybe just head to Victory.

What do you all think?

#210 ·
having to drive from md, i would say that i am more down for a cruise before heading to victory. it gives me more reason to head the 2 hours up there. i am down for a jan meet, but i would prefer feb.
I was expecting the opposite - especially from the Maryland folks. You take a +/- 2 hour drive to get to the starting point and then go on a 40 - 50 mile fun run. I am honored you think that much of the drive. :)

I suppose I take it for granted as a fair amount of the turn around point on the route I used the last two fun runs is part of my daily commute. The pic below is a little over a mile from where I work - I led all of you right by this location last week (just past where the dropped jawed skaters were standing).

#209 ·
having to drive from md, i would say that i am more down for a cruise before heading to victory. it gives me more reason to head the 2 hours up there. i am down for a jan meet, but i would prefer feb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.