Subaru WRX Forum banner

11/18 - The famous Victory Brewing Meet is back again.

14K views 212 replies 21 participants last post by  rex.effect 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
And again... back by popular demand!!

The Victory Brewing meet on 11/18 is ON!!

Victory Brewing is in Downingtown, PA about 45-60 min. west of Philly

Everyone that came out for the last meet in Sept. had a very wonderful time. The fun run before hand through Chester County is always amazing!

Pics from the Victory Meet this September...

more pics

Teh Info:

11:00 am meet at Marsh Creek State Park. directions Drive down the road until you see Subies in the parking lot.
11:30 am leave for a fun run through beautiful scenic Chester County
1:30 pm arrive at Victory Brewing for lunch.
2:00 pm seating for lunch
? emerge from the restuarant after enjoying the sweet nectar of life called beer. (there should be some food too.)
? continue Subie talk and fun in the parking lot.

This is a nice place with truely wold class brewing. It will be very fun event to come out and enjoy your day.

Suggestions, comments or questions are welcome. PM me.

The List

1. wrx wagone :wiggles:
2. 04.SPT.WRX

3. kevlarcupid :wiggles:
4. mbs627 :sadwave:
5. ElBartoRex :wiggles:
6. chaos311clarity :wiggles:
7. Furious George & "Friend" :wiggles: :wiggles:
8. BlueBomber06 :sadwave:
9. rex.effect :wiggles:
10. bkotzman00 :wiggles:
11. king of parts :sadwave:
12. JSCSpeed & rtstone :sadwave: :sadwave:

See less See more
#114 ·
:sadwave:

Ok, so I made a significant commitment a week and a 1/2 ago so I have to work on Saturday afternoon at 2 PM in Little Egg Harbor Twp. NJ to pay for it. Have a blast and drink something hoppy for me.

#126 ·
Friday: A slight chance of showers before 11am. Partly cloudy, with a high near 53. West wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind between 3 and 9 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

:thumbup:

#141 ·
Sorry - Can't make this one

Congrats mbs. Whooooooooooooooooooooo!

On another note, I won't be able to make this Saturday, work is having their year end meeting that morning. :sadwave:

However, I'll be able to pick up my bonus (er, I mean Stage 2) check after it is all done :D

#142 ·
On another note, I won't be able to make this Saturday, work is having their year end meeting that morning. :sadwave:

However, I'll be able to pick up my bonus (er, I mean Stage 2) check after it is all done :D
That's bummer. I marked you down as not going, but if you can make it out in the afternoon, please do.

#151 ·
One last weather update :thumbup:

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind between 6 and 8 mph.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 51. Northwest wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind between 3 and 5 mph.

#169 ·
It really is a shame that you are stuck with this terrible weather for the meet. I don't feel so bad about working today...

:rolleyes:
What are you talking about? It is going to be nice today. I feel sorry for you that you have to work. :p

Sorry, dude. I'm figuring that this is one of those deals where you can't call out sick.

#178 ·
awesome time once again. :thumbup:

Thanks to the organizers for getting us all together, and special thanks to King of Parts for hooking us up with our first round!

The Scarlet Fire is unreal. I have never had anything like it. I do not expect the 2 growlers worth of it that I picked up to last until the end of the weekend.

On that note....off to work. (and by work I mean drink).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.