Subaru WRX Forum banner

11/18 - The famous Victory Brewing Meet is back again.

14K views 212 replies 21 participants last post by  rex.effect 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
And again... back by popular demand!!

The Victory Brewing meet on 11/18 is ON!!

Victory Brewing is in Downingtown, PA about 45-60 min. west of Philly

Everyone that came out for the last meet in Sept. had a very wonderful time. The fun run before hand through Chester County is always amazing!

Pics from the Victory Meet this September...

more pics

Teh Info:

11:00 am meet at Marsh Creek State Park. directions Drive down the road until you see Subies in the parking lot.
11:30 am leave for a fun run through beautiful scenic Chester County
1:30 pm arrive at Victory Brewing for lunch.
2:00 pm seating for lunch
? emerge from the restuarant after enjoying the sweet nectar of life called beer. (there should be some food too.)
? continue Subie talk and fun in the parking lot.

This is a nice place with truely wold class brewing. It will be very fun event to come out and enjoy your day.

Suggestions, comments or questions are welcome. PM me.

The List

1. wrx wagone :wiggles:
2. 04.SPT.WRX

3. kevlarcupid :wiggles:
4. mbs627 :sadwave:
5. ElBartoRex :wiggles:
6. chaos311clarity :wiggles:
7. Furious George & "Friend" :wiggles: :wiggles:
8. BlueBomber06 :sadwave:
9. rex.effect :wiggles:
10. bkotzman00 :wiggles:
11. king of parts :sadwave:
12. JSCSpeed & rtstone :sadwave: :sadwave:

See less See more
#51 ·
I swore I wasn't going to buy any unnecessary products for the next few months, but I must deem beer as necessary and put 2 cases of Victory beer in the hatch at this meet. That growler wasn't enough last time and we only have Hop Devil at my distributor. Plus, 2 cases in the trunk = more traction, and you can't argue with safety!

#54 ·
Effing pot has been saved in my IE Entertainment folder. :)

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=152941

Please?
Oh wait, that's next weekend. Sh*t, I might be able to swing that.
Maybe, we'll have to see.

My weekend plans have tended to get trampled on by everyone and their brother for approximately the last 7 months, irreguardless of how far ahead I plan for something. :thumbdown
I know it is quite a drive, but we would REALLY love to see you there. Did I mention the great beer? There is a shop where you can buy mixed 6-pack or whole cases?
:wiggles:

#65 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.