New shop opening in Sayreville, NJ!!!

This is a discussion on New shop opening in Sayreville, NJ!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; That's right guys, on Oct 15, we'll be officially open. We already have 14 companies and building on more!! Come ...

New shop opening in Sayreville, NJ!!!

That's right guys, on Oct 15, we'll be officially open. We already have 14 companies and building on more!! Come to the grand opening for deals and discounts! We'll also shortly be a ClubWRX sponsor!

Sun Sept 24 Driven Addictions G.O/Meet/BBQ 1pm

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Alright, I think I'll be there and I'll bring a friend. I expect you to take good care of us, haha
    2006 WRX TR

awesome! there will be PLENTY of food!!

I went, arrived when the trucks were doing the spark show in the street. I figured it was the driveway with all the people in it, haha.

Chaos, I saw your STi. Messy! I'm guessing you rally it? I was in the black 06 Rex, but left to get falaffel later.

It was a store? I saw nothing at all. But good luck with everything, it was a nice turnout.
    2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy AJ
    I went, arrived when the trucks were doing the spark show in the street. I figured it was the driveway with all the people in it, haha.

Chaos, I saw your STi. Messy! I'm guessing you rally it? I was in the black 06 Rex, but left to get falaffel later.

It was a store? I saw nothing at all. But good luck with everything, it was a nice turnout.

I've found a few spots here and there. hehe

I saw you drive by, nice car! And it was the shop with the garage door open. We cleaned everything out for today, but we're building up our inventory and the online store should be up any day.

Let us know if you do anything again, it was pretty cool. Sad to say I didn't come early enough (things to do) but hopefully I will be punctual if there is a next time.
    2006 WRX TR

maybe ill swing by friday....its nice to see a local shop in the area, well sayreville isnt far maybe 30mins?
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

It's not a shop, I don't think. There was nothing there. I think it's solely an online retailer for now.
    2006 WRX TR

Oh it's a shop. We'll be doing our tinting, a/v/alarm installs and what not, we're just looking at post lifts now.