Bucks County, Philly, surrounding areas
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Bucks County, Philly, surrounding areas within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We need to get something going over here. I pass a bunch of WRXs on my way to and from ...

Bucks County, Philly, surrounding areas

We need to get something going over here. I pass a bunch of WRXs on my way to and from work, and just around town but everyone just seems complacent with driving their cars and waving. I want to like have some meets or something, or even like a mini-cruise. Make some connections with local people for additional insight on the cars, good shops, suppliers, maybe even installation help, etc.

I'm at work just trying to get some WRXey love going. Plus I'm a nerd.

Jeff
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXScarlett
    We need to get something going over here. I pass a bunch of WRXs on my way to and from work, and just around town but everyone just seems complacent with driving their cars and waving. I want to like have some meets or something, or even like a mini-cruise. Make some connections with local people for additional insight on the cars, good shops, suppliers, maybe even installation help, etc.

I'm at work just trying to get some WRXey love going. Plus I'm a nerd.

Jeff
    Im in bucks county...I have a cgm wrx with blue wheels, brembos and a black FMIC. Where exactly are you we should meet up.

www.tristatetuners.com was started in Bucks by a WRX owner (who is on here, too.) Huge group of Subarus, and meets every Thursday in Bucks. There are definitely a lot of WRX people around here.

I'm in Doylestown and the meets are in Richboro, but people are from all over. Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by sisforsurfing
    www.tristatetuners.com was started in Bucks by a WRX owner (who is on here, too.) Huge group of Subarus, and meets every Thursday in Bucks. There are definitely a lot of WRX people around here.

I'm in Doylestown and the meets are in Richboro, but people are from all over. Where are you from?
    I live in Dtown too but I haven't gone to the meets.

I live in Warrington, right outside Doylestown and I actually work in Richboro. I just hate not having people to talk to about this car. I would meet anywhere around here.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

im on tristatetuners.com and its a good site. Lots of cool people and tons of subarus.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

We're in Ivyland. We love WRXs

I pass that Thursday night GTG every week, it gets freakin' huge! And not just Subbies either! What time does that start? And how late in the year do people go?

Oh...and if you want a good vendor with speedy shipping--- go with JSC!! you guys rock.

My friend just bought his turboXS stealthback from you guys at a crazy low price cause it had a tiny (and I mean tiny, the pics made it look way bigger than it was) ding on it.

I have bought a bunch of stuff from you guys as well.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Banned
    I'm over in Warminster. I'm down for cruises and whatnot. I believe, TST meets are at Freshworks in Richboro every thursday night at 7. Near where 2nd Street pike and Bustleton pike come together. Look for the Pizza Hut.

nj / pa WrX

I usually go every thurs. not a bad show at all, even the police row threw looking at the cars. they do love to sit at pizza hut and wait for that one idiot that doesnt see them and smoke their tires. anybody know of any Subaru clubs/ meets?

-J

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRex86
    anybody know of any Subaru clubs/ meets? -J
    thats what i am talking about. I dont want to be hanging out with a hundred people who all think their car is better, just wanted to get something a little more D-town, Warm, Warr-ton going with some WRXs.

Yea i am totally planning on using JSC cuz im right down the street from there. I live around the intersection of Street and 611. Only issue is that there is no place close for actually getting that installed, also I would want a tune and a dyno(obviously AWD) to run on but nothing I have seen yet.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXScarlett
    thats what i am talking about. I dont want to be hanging out with a hundred people who all think their car is better, just wanted to get something a little more D-town, Warm, Warr-ton going with some WRXs.

Yea i am totally planning on using JSC cuz im right down the street from there. I live around the intersection of Street and 611. Only issue is that there is no place close for actually getting that installed, also I would want a tune and a dyno(obviously AWD) to run on but nothing I have seen yet.

I think that the Regal at 611 and Countyline is a great place for a meet. Also, don't use JSCSpeed. They are jerks.

Banned
    Also, JSC rocks like

I was kidding, I try and buy as much as I can through them.

Richboro

whos goin to Richboro this week. not really down for freezeing my balls off unless its worth goin.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627
    I think that the Regal at 611 and Countyline is a great place for a meet. Also, don't use JSCSpeed. They are jerks.
    yea im pretty excited about using JSC, and i think that a group already meets at the regal, just dont know what night. i think they have like 10 or so cars that get together but like i said dont know the night.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.