Bucks County, Philly, surrounding areas - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Bucks County, Philly, surrounding areas within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ShadowRex86 whos goin to Richboro this week. not really down for freezeing my balls off unless its ...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRex86
    whos goin to Richboro this week. not really down for freezeing my balls off unless its worth goin.
    nah, too cold i think, plus its like cop magnet. i see people getting pulled over every time i pass. i mean i wouldnt be concerned because i dont drive like an ass but i really dont feel like having my car put on the radar around richboro.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXScarlett
    nah, too cold i think, plus its like cop magnet. i see people getting pulled over every time i pass. i mean i wouldnt be concerned because i dont drive like an ass but i really dont feel like having my car put on the radar around richboro.

I've never been hassled while driving past the GTG at Richboro, but the night I moved into our house in Holland I got pulled over, right in front of my neighbor's house, for doing 40 in a 25 (I know I was only doing 32). I got a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by JSCspeed
    I've never been hassled while driving past the GTG at Richboro, but the night I moved into our house in Holland I got pulled over, right in front of my neighbor's house, for doing 40 in a 25 (I know I was only doing 32). I got a warning.
    I was coming home last week from my dad's at about 10:30 on tuesday and saw two people pulled over. I am not actually worried about getting pulled over there but it appears although the cops arent bothering anyone, they are definately keeping a close eye.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

I'm in Warminster myself. Im always down for hangin out. Let me know when anyone wants to get togeather. I have a blue 06 STi. I know ive seen atleast a few of you guys around.

I used to be part of a car club based out of Richboro. The cops there are very annoying. We got kicked out of every parking lot in that township.

Quote Originally Posted by SubieJay
    I'm in Warminster myself. Im always down for hangin out. Let me know when anyone wants to get togeather. I have a blue 06 STi. I know ive seen atleast a few of you guys around.

I used to be part of a car club based out of Richboro. The cops there are very annoying. We got kicked out of every parking lot in that township.
    yea i know what you mean. we would need to meet at someones house that has like a big driveway or something to avoid that.

awesome 06 STi, thats sweet. its like my baby's big brother.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

yea so we should definately do this get together, i was thinking maybe at the baseball field(dirt parking lot) at the end of street road...you know at the dead end(wheres it one lane).
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

The one right before lower state road?

Banned
    I could be down for that

Quote Originally Posted by SubieJay View Post
    The one right before lower state road?
    i think its lower state, yea. that field would be good for that. i dont think cops would bother us there.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

Your probably right. Ive never seen a cop around that area.

Hows it going fellas my name is justin and i noticed you were looking for people in the philly area to maybe get together sometime. I live about 5 min south of the philly airport and ive been trying to find some people to get together with who have some suby's. Im not to sure how far the area you guys are talking about is away from me not originally from this area went to school here now i work here. So let me know how far of a ride it might be and maybe we can get something together. later fellas
    06 steel grey STI
    Worx tuning BOV
    Greddy evo 2 catback

Quote Originally Posted by 06njsti View Post
    Hows it going fellas my name is justin and i noticed you were looking for people in the philly area to maybe get together sometime. I live about 5 min south of the philly airport and ive been trying to find some people to get together with who have some suby's. Im not to sure how far the area you guys are talking about is away from me not originally from this area went to school here now i work here. So let me know how far of a ride it might be and maybe we can get something together. later fellas
    Its about 45 min. to an hour(factoring in minor traffic)
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

I could def do that drive to hang out and talk subies and do some cruises. Like i said in the prior post if u guys want to get together def keep me posted depending on my work schedule. I would just need directions. I aint got no nav in the sti. keep in touch and let me know
    06 steel grey STI
    Worx tuning BOV
    Greddy evo 2 catback

yea i think we should try it there one night, i cant imagine even if the cops came they could say anything, right?
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

I doubt they will say anything, it is a public place. When would everyone be down for this anyways?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast