New Member in NJ...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Member in NJ... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey all first off i must say i dont drive a subaru but respect all cars. currently own a 06 ...

New Member in NJ... (added pics)

hey all first off i must say i dont drive a subaru but respect all cars. currently own a 06 ion redline and just looking to see how many friendly subaru drivers are around (in north jersey mainly or surrounding areas). not looking for haters but people who respect all cars and drivers. im located off exit 145 off the GSP. hopefully will get to share some thoughts and ideas. as per request heres some sample pics.. a few more can be found on my myspace,, which is pretty mcuh jsut for my car.. link in signature

(currently stock till spring 07)
    Last edited by Blk06CompIRL; 10-09-2006 at 09:44 PM. Reason: update

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey man whats up one of my good freinds just got a 04 i think, redline, and man those cars are very underrated its very quick. Im down at the shore though i come up to my gfs college fairley off 142 i think. maybe we can get a meet up there one weekend or somethin because i know theres alot more kids up there. I only know 2 redline owners and now u but i def like them good luck with it. He was tellin me there is a stage 5 think only 1000 bucks and igets like 300 to the wheels. later man

Peachypumpkincheeks

Well you've definitely come to the right place! I'd say the majority of members here give their props to other race cars and we love to see members who drive different sports cars so we can compare and oogle at the pics.

(Why currently our main posters' rides include Evos, Vettes, SRT-4s, Mustangs, you name it!)

Post up some pics of your baby!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate23488
    hey man whats up one of my good freinds just got a 04 i think, redline, and man those cars are very underrated its very quick. Im down at the shore though i come up to my gfs college fairley off 142 i think. maybe we can get a meet up there one weekend or somethin because i know theres alot more kids up there.
    yeah man thats fine just shoot me a PM when ever and well see whats going down.
    Stock till Spring 07

My My Space

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    (Why currently our main posters' rides include Evos, Vettes, SRT-4s, Mustangs, you name it!)
    :cough: 350z's :cough:

welcome to clubwrx

I think we are one of the least hater filled forums.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

welcome, im down the shore as well, but currently on weekends only because im in newark at NJIT all week, your more then welcome to come chill at the dorms for a day or w/e and bs about cars. Feel free to come down to the shore anytime, big scene down here. Im out on rt.37 every weekend. Theres usually a big turnout, its fun times.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

welcome !

Quote Originally Posted by Cuztom15
    welcome, im down the shore as well, but currently on weekends only because im in newark at NJIT all week, your more then welcome to come chill at the dorms for a day or w/e and bs about cars. Feel free to come down to the shore anytime, big scene down here. Im out on rt.37 every weekend. Theres usually a big turnout, its fun times.
    im only like 10 min from newark.. made it in 5 min once not sure how fast i was going though since the car i was driving (82 camaro) speedo stopped at 85 LOL.
    Stock till Spring 07

My My Space

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    :cough: 350z's :cough:

welcome to clubwrx

I think we are one of the least hater filled forums.
    +1 for 350Z
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

About time we got a Saturn driver here.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Greetings and welcome!

About time we got a Saturn driver here.
    yeah since ive relized not many redlines in my area im trying to expand my group of contacts and events. you will probably mainly see me post in the regional area the most. with mayb a few comments tossed in where i can. not trying to build a race car here. just a bad ass daily driver . so starting simple with probably 2.8 pulley (and needed parts to make it work) and tune in spring 07. followed by driver mod, then suspension mods. no point in having the power if i cant drive it or plant it down.
    Stock till Spring 07

My My Space

Not a bad looking car! Kinda looks like a Scion TC from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex06
    Not a bad looking car! Kinda looks like a Scion TC from behind.
    thank man. glad u like.
    .... i never noticed but yeah i can see how my ass might look like a Tc.. LOL similiar lines and ish... pics for everyone else to take note at...

Stock till Spring 07

My My Space

Ion Redline is a nice car for what it is. I don't see too many of them around.
    2006 WRX TR

hey, welcome and nice ride

im outside of philly in PA but not too far
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.