Anyone go to NJIT (NJ inst. of tech)?

This is a discussion on Anyone go to NJIT (NJ inst. of tech)? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just curious because there is a decent amount of subies in the parking garage, mostly stock except for one that ...

Anyone go to NJIT (NJ inst. of tech)?

Just curious because there is a decent amount of subies in the parking garage, mostly stock except for one that had a cutout and maybe some other goodies. If you know anyone here with a subie, let me know. TIA.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im a silver WRX. I usually park on the roof and Im there M-Tr between 10 and 2:30. Ive got an STi scoop and Rota Torques and far from stock.

The blue WRX with the cutout is my friend Chris(WRXdriftR) on the boards.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

YES! sick, i knew there were some subie owners around here. Yea, it looked really good (chris). I think i saw yours one time but im not sure. Unfortunately my car is back home, because well, its untuned, i have a beater, and id rather keep the miles down.

But thats awesome, ill take it you commute. Well if you or chris care to swing by cypress317a during club hours, or w-thur. 11:30-1,or even im done at 2:30 on tuesdays, so whenever. id love to see the cars. Ill pm you my cell number, itd be so nice to talk to somebody who knows something about cars.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

you guys make me feel old... i used to have my wrx there when i commuted my super senior year of fall 04, spring 05.

Yea Mike. I miss hearing your car in the deck so I guess Chris' will have to do. Between the first time I was behind you in the deck and I heard the cut out and now getting a ride in Chris' car, a cutout is moving its way up the list.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by PolarisSnT
    Yea Mike. I miss hearing your car in the deck so I guess Chris' will have to do. Between the first time I was behind you in the deck and I heard the cut out and now getting a ride in Chris' car, a cutout is moving its way up the list.
    The fun factor is too great... seriously. How's your car? I hear you might upgrade some stuff. Ever get any injection or an external gate? You have to pass by one time with Chris to check out my car... it's being finished up tomorrow-Saturday.

my car is the deck right now, in fact chris, i parked like two rows down from you, itll be there till friday 230, i set off 4 car alarms coming in wed., i cant wait to rip through the deck with my external one of these days (its getting welded tomorrow) hence why the car is up here.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX
    The fun factor is too great... seriously. How's your car? I hear you might upgrade some stuff. Ever get any injection or an external gate? You have to pass by one time with Chris to check out my car... it's being finished up tomorrow-Saturday.
    I ended up going with alcohol injection. I made 304whp with my PE1820. RiftsWRX(Jorge) tuned me and I had him keep it real conservative. I just ordered my TurboXS fmic and I was planning on having Junior tune it up at ICS now that he does ProTunes. I keep hearing that he can make me the power but the driveability isnt there, which kind of scares me away since its my DD and I do like the midrange I have noe from Jorge.

Any thoughts? I was thinking about Automasters or XXTuning.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

im getting tuned saturday by junior, imo, i got to watch him tune my friend jeffs legacy, and a few other cars the other weekend that i couldnt get tuned. He really knows his $hit. Ill let you know how my tune works out after its done.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Howd it go?
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

ha, i wish, once again delayed till wed. although now wed. is a def. and the car will be here from wed. till friday.

the welder couldnt weld anything till sat.-i was there from 7am till 5pm, long day, but now i have my external dump back, OMGHI2U so loud. lol its great, ive already scared 5 old people. I also have my meth hooked up, and i have my wideband back. Im all set now, i just have to go up wed. Im leaving here at like 11:30 or 2:30, depending on when the woman can get up here.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Decided to switch from XXTuning to Automaster of West Chester. I hear rob is a great tuner and the price is right as well.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd