E-Town somtime this week...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on E-Town somtime this week... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I wanna go to E-Town or maybe Atco sometime this week and run my car since i got tuned and ...

E-Town somtime this week...

I wanna go to E-Town or maybe Atco sometime this week and run my car since i got tuned and everything...i wanna see what kinda times i get. Anyone else want to come???
    Last edited by ronbang; 09-16-2006 at 02:39 PM.
    Invidia Catted DP, HKS Carbon Ti Catback, APS CAI, Perrin lightweight pulley, AP Stage 2 Protuned, cleared headlights, pillar less grill mod, red havac and key ring lights, Rota Revs Royal Black Falken RT-615's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Make it Friday at Atco and you can count me in. Englishtown is having there swap meet friday, saturday, and sunday so the 1320 will be closed.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Friday it is then. Like i said before i wanna try to get my car under 13 secs. We should be able to get our cars under 13 secs even if ts like 12.999
    Invidia Catted DP, HKS Carbon Ti Catback, APS CAI, Perrin lightweight pulley, AP Stage 2 Protuned, cleared headlights, pillar less grill mod, red havac and key ring lights, Rota Revs Royal Black Falken RT-615's

Hey from Freehold. I'm from Elizabeth but moved to Freehold not too long ago. Though I'm at college right now.
    2006 WRX TR

Uhh ok sure...ummm does that mean you want to go or...your just sayin hi?

No, just saying hi.

E-Town is Elizabeth, anyway. Definitely not Englishtown

By the way, do you know when the road course will be completed? Waiting on it for 4 years.
    2006 WRX TR

yeah i know the real E-Town is up north Elizabeth,NJ but we also use it for the raceway...and E-Town is hardcore band also...
    http://www.etownconcrete.net/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.Town_Concrete
    http://www.thedowntown.com/photos/et...e/P1010004.htm
    Jersey Hardcore...sorry to change the subject had to shed some light

I plan on going t/m night b/c it's supposed to be dry and cool out t/m night, so I'd like to make some base runs. Might be going w/ a few other peeps too.

my car is still stock but im from manalapan and would love to do a 1/4 run sometime....

Atco, This friday. They are open til 11pm, it only costs 13 bux and you can run as much as you like, where as e town only lets you have 3.

Im in bill...i get off work at 4:00...so when ever you want to go? i think im going to e-town tonight also.

Cool. My buddy with a 93 Camaro is coming also. I'm assuming your coming from up north, so if you want to come down by me when your ready, we can all ride down together. I'll pm you my cell.

Yeah i sent you a PM...never mind the pm i thought for some reason Atco was north but its south of us...like i said you gotta pm me where in TR you are cause if i take the parkway atl ike 4:30 fromt he bricktown exit to get to exit 82 or 80 is gonna take forever its always jammed aroundt that time what about NewHampshire...let me know

you can take new hampshire if you think its better. I'm not sure if we're meeting here or my buddies so just give me a call after work friday and i'll have a better idea of whats going on.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.