E-Town Oct 14th WRX vs Evo Whos going whats the deal? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on E-Town Oct 14th WRX vs Evo Whos going whats the deal? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Weasel 555 kewl pics but what impressed me the most was the guys on the bikes !! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555
    kewl pics
    but what impressed me the most was the guys on the bikes !!
    Yea that turbo busa was sick

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanx..i would have taken more, but i was doing the time trials for the first couple hours I was there. that pink GC8 was really impressive...i wish i knew what kinda set-up it was running...

Hey jabbot...are u still running on a completely stock auto trans, and if u are how long have u been running the sr55 on it. I have a 4eat as well and i would love to hear more bout ur car!!
    BUGEYE MAFIA #20

Quote Originally Posted by bachan114
    Hey jabbot...are u still running on a completely stock auto trans, and if u are how long have u been running the sr55 on it. I have a 4eat as well and i would love to hear more bout ur car!!
    No, Actually it is a used trans from esx that precision tuning had laying around. I may wind up doing something with ipt now depending on what is actually wrong with it. Those guys really know what their doing when it comes to import autos.
    I've had the sr 55 on for a couple of months now, but I never tunned it, basicaly cause I havn't had the time.
    For drag racing you can't beat the auto, It's geared perfect. I cross the traps at 7000 rpm in third.
    If u wanna know anything else just ask.

were u running a smaller turbo prior to the sr55 and if u were what was it and was it on the auto trans. I am looking at getting the big 16g but i am wondering if i might need to worry about my transmission. I figuere with porting/polishing, and the other required mods i would be putting down about 300+ whp...what kind of life expectancy could i see form my auto tranny?? and where are u located...and i think i am gonna look into ESX if they are close enough.
    BUGEYE MAFIA #20

ok..nevermind on the ESX, they are from Cali...right?
    BUGEYE MAFIA #20

cool

Hey whats up guys, whoever took those pics got me in almost every one of them, bottom left with the black hat... anyway, just wanted to throw this out there, im trading in my car (2005 mercedes c230) this month for a 2006 sti, only thing scaring me is all the stories about thefts around... is it that big of a deal around here, i mean from work to home to maybe jersey gardens or menlo, should i be worried or should i go for it.... hope to see you guys at the next show.. btw that pink rs is sick...

hey...that was me who took the pics...glad to see u liked them...
    BUGEYE MAFIA #20

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.