Upstate NY RallyX Oct.1, 2006

This is a discussion on Upstate NY RallyX Oct.1, 2006 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I haven't seen this posted here yet. Last year's was a blast and I can't wait for this one! Early ...

Cool Upstate NY RallyX Oct.1, 2006

I haven't seen this posted here yet. Last year's was a blast and I can't wait for this one!

Early registration is still open!

Quick Summary
    When: October 1st, 2006
    Where: Granville, NY about 1.5 hour north of Albany NY
    Condition: Grass, two small hills surrounding a valley
    Vendors and sponsors pending.

Currently we're taking early registration reservations on our official website. Please register here.

~Dominic Gus Lin
    Last edited by Bort; 09-09-2006 at 05:55 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've actually never been to an AutoX event. I dont plan on participating but I was thinking of coming through to see whats up and meet some people.

correction: RallyX

By all means come on up. They're always fun to watch and there will be some vendor booths to check out too.
    There are a bunch of first timers coming out. Have you considered running in it?

i pretty much use my car as a daily driver. About 50 miles round trip so i really havent done anything to it except for a K&N and cat back. Im a little nervous about taking my car and scratching it up. But i'll see how everything goes up there and maybe next time i will consider running. I just got my wrx in Jan 06 so im kinda new to the subaru scene. Is there a fee and/or anything else i would need to do to go up?

Spectating is free. There are two spectator areas set up that pretty much cover the whole course.
    It can be a tough decision to use a brand new car in a rallycross. Don't sweat it. Just come on out and see what it's all about first.
    If you want, you can even catch a ride with a competitor. You'll just have to sign the waiver and grab a helmet.
    If you have a helmet (SA90, MA90 or newer) bring it. If not you could always borrow one at the event.
    I'm the bald guy with the silver bugeye wagon. Come by and say hi!

ok cool. thanks for the info. I am going to lebanon valley raceway saturday and than heading up to granville. see ya there