Buying Used Car in PA or MD

This is a discussion on Buying Used Car in PA or MD within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Im in NY and ive found two wrx's im seriously interested in buying but I want to make sure that ...

Buying Used Car in PA or MD

Im in NY and ive found two wrx's im seriously interested in buying but I want to make sure that whichever one I decide on is in good condition before I buy it. Both still have the warranty however one only has it for about 400 miles more. I need your help, any reputable places near media,PA or baltimore,MD that can take a look at it before I make my choice.

Here's the info on the cars, feel free to comment if you think one is better...
    asking:17kOBO Silver
    miles:35.6k
    Extras
    premium package(sunroof,heated seats&windshield wipers.)
    Modifications:Borla Hush, Sti replica rear strut(I want the borla hush anyway tho...)
    OTHER CAR
    asking:19.9OBO Black
    miles:27.5k
    Extras
    Short throw shifter, turbo gauge, rear spoiler

The 2nd seems like its owned by an older guy even though ive never spoken to him but the first has mods that I want to do anyway(but there still mods... which makes you wonder how he drove the car)

Thanks for your help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone?

?????????????

I want to go see the cars wednesday or thursday,any shops near media,PA, its just south of philly, i think like 30/45 minutes. Any others near baltimore?
    PLEASE HELP ME OUT