Williamsport n00b, figured I'd give it a try

This is a discussion on Williamsport n00b, figured I'd give it a try within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was browsing the OT on NASIOC and there was a link to a thread on here. I had to ...

Williamsport n00b, figured I'd give it a try

I was browsing the OT on NASIOC and there was a link to a thread on here. I had to register to view the thread, so I figured I'd give the board a shot. I go to school at PCT and drive a 95 Impreza, mildly modded.

-Shaun

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car, welcome to the club.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    and yep nice lookin "classic" impreza
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

welcome, great looking car.

welcome! and not to hijack the thread but... where did you get that distrobution block?
    07 white STi in CT

Thanks for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanwrxduksa
    welcome! and not to hijack the thread but... where did you get that distrobution block?
    I got it from Rockblocker, www.rbaftermarket.com . It was on sale (by alot) when I bought it, maybe a month and a half ago when I swapped the engine.

https://rbaftermarket.com/catalog/pr...4e16038779b60f

Williamsport!!!!!!

Hey! Welcome to the club. I'm also in Williamsport (for another week before I go back to school in NJ), and I have quite a few friends that go to PCT. I'm glad to see another williamsporter here on the site.

As far as the site goes, it's great. I like it better than nasioc because the people seem to know more about what they're talking about. Be forewarned though... do a bit of research before asking a simple question-- hassling noobs for not searching is a favorite pasttime around here. Other than that, enjoy it and take advantage of all the information and experienced members.

-Brandon
    03 wrb WRX
    Power- Cobb Stage 2 w/ TXS stealthback, 06 axleback, and 07 catless uppipe
    Handling- Eibach Springs, Perrin Rear Sway Bar, Perrin Rear Sway Mounts, Perrin Rear Endlinks, STi strut bars
    Cosmetics- cf wing risers, pink "i" badge, yellow fogs, STI CF side markers, tints, tail lights,

Nice car, I like it! Before you know it you will like this better than Nabisco
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BONES1672
    As far as the site goes, it's great. I like it better than nasioc because the people seem to know more about what they're talking about. Be forewarned though... do a bit of research before asking a simple question-- hassling noobs for not searching is a favorite pasttime around here.
    <- Ha. I'm one of those n00b hasslers at nasioc (registered April '04). I hate that when I see the same basic thread in 3 times in a couple weeks. I do more browsing and reading than posting, spending probably a couple hours a night on the forums. I haven't had too much time tonight to browse here, but I'll be doing a bit of looking around tomorrow.

nice car. What are you majoring in at penntech.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86
    nice car. What are you majoring in at penntech.

I'm going for an associates in Automotive Technology. I have a years training in Collision Repair, enough to realize that I didn't like it and to scrap the dual enrollment idea. The only things I liked was laying down paint and straightening frames, but its not something I could do on an everyday basis.

I'm hoping that the associates degree in auto tech will be enough. I'm trying to either get into a Subaru dealership or the aftermarket.

Was there a meet in the Shamokin area last spring? I was on my way home on one of the breaks going south and a bunch of Subaru's along with an M3 were driving down the main street and turned off somewhere there. I think there were maybe 5 or 6 of them.
    Last edited by t3hWIT; 08-23-2006 at 06:19 PM.

I am not aware of the meet your are talking about. It could of been the guys from tristatetuners, they did a run on route 125. There is a cruise coming up this sunday at 4. I started a thread in the tristate forum.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86
    I am not aware of the meet your are talking about. It could of been the guys from tristatetuners, they did a run on route 125. There is a cruise coming up this sunday at 4. I started a thread in the tristate forum.
    Apparently its a small local, non advertised meet. I wasn't sure who was all going, I just found out tonight theres only going to be 8 or so of us.