Pittsburgh Scooby's ?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh Scooby's ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats up guys. Interested in seeing how many of you guys out htere are around the Pittsburgh area. I dont ...

Pittsburgh Scooby's ?

Whats up guys. Interested in seeing how many of you guys out htere are around the Pittsburgh area. I dont see a lot of scoobs other than the local wyotech in my town. If your in an around the area, hit this thread up and let a brotha know you knockin. We need more Pittsburgher's here..Thanks guys, Peace Out

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

fellow pittsburgh er

hey, i just got an 06 impreza and i wanted to find some meets where i could see other subies, maybe swap trunks, make friends, that kind of stuff. my sn is "samyIsh" if you wanna talk about it. (don't add the quotes when you im me tho)

Sorry about the wait bro, I was vacationing in mexico for the week. Id like to get a couple heads involved so we could all meet up, peruse the crowd and what-not. Im about 40 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, so pretty much any location is fine with me..C'mon guys, I know were not the only two subarus in the area..hit us up...Later Boosters

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Speed
    Sorry about the wait bro, I was vacationing in mexico for the week. Id like to get a couple heads involved so we could all meet up, peruse the crowd and what-not. Im about 40 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, so pretty much any location is fine with me..C'mon guys, I know were not the only two subarus in the area..hit us up...Later Boosters
    Irwin here (and still looking for a wingless silver trunk!)

good old wyotech.. Im from Saltsburg just a little ways from where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by doublejz
    good old wyotech.. Im from Saltsburg just a little ways from where you are.
    Thats out by New Alex, right? I used to play softball out there.

yep yep thats where she be

car meet wednesday!!

who's going to the car meet at quaker steak and lube in robinson on wednesday? i'll be there
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #50

The best things in life go VROOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by samyish
    who's going to the car meet at quaker steak and lube in robinson on wednesday? i'll be there
    Have you gone before? whats it like? I would consider going, I love some wings, it all depends though, thats a hell of a trip for me.

So, my question is, are there any good shops in the Pittsburgh area that anybody uses and trusts?

Quote Originally Posted by Blinden
    Have you gone before? whats it like? I would consider going, I love some wings, it all depends though, thats a hell of a trip for me.

So, my question is, are there any good shops in the Pittsburgh area that anybody uses and trusts?

I only heard about the meet a couple weeks ago but it's worth checking out imo. Besides if it's fun and has alot of people it'll be a great experience and i'll do it everey month, if not then theres plenty to do around that area. so it's a win win for me, but think about the pro's and cons for yourself. maybe you could go a little early and check out the mall or look at some speakers and subs at best buy or go out to dinner, theres alot of restaurants around there. then stop by the meet after. Robinson has something for everybody.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #50

Quote Originally Posted by samyish
    or look at some speakers and subs at best buy

yeah, I can get some XPLODS and a DUAL HU!

I'm familiar with the area, but it is about an 1:15 drive for me, probably not worth it at this time, perhaps next month when I become more familiar with the scene and whatnot

Anyone know of a good place to get window tint done in the Pittsburgh area?

yeah, I can get some XPLODS and a DUAL HU!
    sorry, i don't know what i was thinking when i said that, haha
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #50

What up doe?

Whats up guys? Sam is right about robinson..definitely is something to do for everybody. Its about an hour and a half for me, so I think im gonna pass this time. Count me in for next month though. As far as window tint, there is a place here in blairsville called Mask Evolution. This guy does excellent work and warranties it for you. And as far a reputable shop, I would recommend slowboys but they just had theyre tuner and a couple others quit, so I would steer clear of them for now I think. The best thing to do is probably head toward the maryland- virginia area if your looking to have serious work done to the car. turbo xs and I think redline performance are down that way and Ive heard nothing but good things. Godspeed is located in State College. Theyre rep precedes them. Lets try to setup a meet somewhere close to all of us and possibly get a couple photos, some brew, etc..let me know what you guys think..peace out

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Speed
    Whats up guys? Sam is right about robinson..definitely is something to do for everybody. Its about an hour and a half for me, so I think im gonna pass this time. Count me in for next month though. As far as window tint, there is a place here in blairsville called Mask Evolution. This guy does excellent work and warranties it for you. And as far a reputable shop, I would recommend slowboys but they just had theyre tuner and a couple others quit, so I would steer clear of them for now I think. The best thing to do is probably head toward the maryland- virginia area if your looking to have serious work done to the car. turbo xs and I think redline performance are down that way and Ive heard nothing but good things. Godspeed is located in State College. Theyre rep precedes them. Lets try to setup a meet somewhere close to all of us and possibly get a couple photos, some brew, etc..let me know what you guys think..peace out
    Seriously, saltsburg, blairsville, I work right on 982 a bit south of latrobe. I didn't know that about slowboy, but the guy that answers me emails when I ask him questions seems less then helpful/knowledgeble. But so am I. State College would be decent, because we are supposed to be going up there a few times this winter anyways.

your avatar reminds me, we just stayed in the same hotel in NYC last week as ludacris, that was pretty funny.

I hate talkin to them on the phone ( slowboys ). They usually seem abrupt and pissed, but Ive had good re****s when Ive stopped to talk to them. Im 5-10 minutes from the sheetz in New Alec. We should meet up, first round is on me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.