Official NJ F4 thread - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Official NJ F4 thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; the freehold meet is in like an hour, anybody going?...

the freehold meet is in like an hour, anybody going?
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    the freehold meet is in like an hour, anybody going?
    Im not going to be able to make bro sry about that

05 sti trunk for wingless

anyone... will a 05 sti trunk fit right on my 06 wrx if i swaped

Yes it will, Is that somehow related to njf4?

chris of course its open to anyone

If you would like your stickers, i have plenty left, 12shipped 10 in person. I accept paypal. felix7676@comcast.net send me a pm with an address to let me know.

If enough people can buy stickers, maybe ill see if i can get this printing fee waived and throw a bbq one of these weekends im down from college with all teh sticker money. (go NJIT!)

So come on buy up!!! Be sure to check the meeting thread from time to time.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

yea whats up yo i would lik eon but i got to ask yo sum stuff i will talk to you later peace

can i get yo SN so i can talkt o you about it i just want to know about it

Meet!!

Ok, so its meet time. I have no idea when, sometime before christmas and before it gets cold. I was thinking maybe SEPTEMBER 29th or 30th. Just a casual meet, the bs, maybe some cruising and what not. Now i dont know how good friday or saturday for people is, so let me know, im thinking i should post this in the meeting events as well. Anywho, I was planning on toms river on rt 37 just because its quite the environment for fun and action, so it never gets dull out there. Thats just my idea, if anyone has any ideas for a meeting place, post them up. I still have stickers, so whoever wants to go can.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Sounds good Anthony. Are you coming out to the PA Subaru Shootout in September, or the Evo/Rex rain date in October?

theres a possibility, if i do, im running. im not sure yet, i have to see whats going on with school
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Quote Originally Posted by Cuztom15
    Ok, so its meet time. I have no idea when, sometime before christmas and before it gets cold. I was thinking maybe SEPTEMBER 29th or 30th. Just a casual meet, the bs, maybe some cruising and what not. Now i dont know how good friday or saturday for people is, so let me know, im thinking i should post this in the meeting events as well. Anywho, I was planning on toms river on rt 37 just because its quite the environment for fun and action, so it never gets dull out there. Thats just my idea, if anyone has any ideas for a meeting place, post them up. I still have stickers, so whoever wants to go can.

hey i'm new to subaru's just bought a new 06 wrx bout a week ago....i'm on rt 37 quite frequently....and i'm coming from a heavily modded svt focus that got totaled(not my fault) and i'm interested to learn more about modding these engines so i'm def. down for ameet....just when and where....

It will def be one of the two dates, sept 29 or 30th. Im leaning more towards the 30th, which is a saturday. Its going to be in Toms River, NJ on rt. 37. Ill post the place and the thread sometime today and see how it makes out in the meeting and events.

im also out on 37 every friday and saturday, im sure youve seen me out there,cant miss me. Pretty much one of the only stis out there. Silver, silver wheels. F4 sticker on the back, if you see me, stop by.
    Last edited by Cuztom15; 09-13-2006 at 08:34 AM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Theres also the PA meet this saturday and sunday and october 14 is the postponed evo wrx shootout.

yea that men is in NJ at race way park just so you know its the evo VS STI so if eney 1 want to go just go cuz its goin to be sicks

Whats up fellas. My name is Justin and I noticed a few of you guys are from Toms River. Im from Barnegat. Im usually in Barnegat on some weekends but i have an apartment near Philly so during the week im working up there. I notice you guys are trying to set some things up to get together and im always down to get involved with some people that like suby's. I know me and my boy jeff would be down for whatever so like i said just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself. Maybe we can get together some time in jersey.
    06 steel grey STI
    Worx tuning BOV
    Greddy evo 2 catback

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.