E.. Hanover NJ Weekly Night Meet - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on E.. Hanover NJ Weekly Night Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Not sure i posted on the other forums and noboby wants to chill.I'm down for whatever ....

Not sure i posted on the other forums and noboby wants to chill.I'm down for whatever .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey if ya dont mind a redline im down to chill,, im 1 town over from e hanover
    Stock till Spring 07

My My Space

what is it Thursday nites?

ive never been just heard about it. Not doin anything this Thursday and wouldnt mind meeting up.
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...

usually they are thursday nites....if people are interested then we can do one for this thursday...

Well we can plan something this thurs. coming up? You guys let me know and we can go somewhere where its warm.

hmmm cant think of any place warm really, unless it was a bunch of people meeting at chilis or applebee, or diner. other wise just toss on a extra couple layers
    Last edited by Blk06CompIRL; 10-27-2006 at 06:08 PM.
    Stock till Spring 07

My My Space

there is a meet on sunday at 12 pm at iKea on rut 17 its a subaru and lexus meet so it shud be good

Hey guys, I was just checking to see if anyone wants to meet up either this thursday or next. I was thinking that since it's getting cold out, it would be a good idea to be inside, so a diner could be an idea. We've got the Golden Touch (Golden Crotch for us locals) in E. Hanover on Rt. 10E, we've got the Brookside diner in Whippany, also on Rt. 10E (parking lot is kinda small, but shouldn't be to bad). Also, we can always meet up in Randolph at the diner (which is also on Rt. 10E) there. I believe it's called the Randolph diner. These are only a few diners, but if any of you know of others and would like to meet up this Thursday or next, post up, lets re-start the Thursday meets (but inside....too f'n cold outside now). On a side note, I'll be late to any of these meets as I work until 9, but I hadn't heard of any meets on Thursday, so I figured I'd post up and give it a shot.

I'm down matt see if anybody else is interested.

bump it up......anybody?

Ok how bout next Thursday? Any ideas as to where you would all like to meet up?

I guess its too cold for these people no one wants to meet up ? But im still up for it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345