precision tuning in brick
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on precision tuning in brick within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So I just dropped off my baby @ precison in brick. Will have a downpipe on her shortly and then ...

Banned

precision tuning in brick

So I just dropped off my baby @ precison in brick. Will have a downpipe on her shortly and then I'm flashing stage 2. Whoooooo. Haaaaaaa! It was nice pulling in there. It was like coming home to the motherland. Lots of wrx's and legacys. Just as I walked out to wander the strip malls, a black 06 wingless rex drove by with a flat4 sticker. Ok, dumb rambling pointless post over. Seacrest - out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why dont u just put it on yourself

Banned
    I can't work on my car in my development, don't have a ton of tools, most of my friends have the mechanical ability of a toddler, I just got a nice raise and wanted to treat myself, was in nj for the weekend. More reasons to have it done professionally than to try it myself.

that would be mike who drove by
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Banned
    'twas nice and clean.

I really liked that shop. Friendly people and realy solid work. BTW, stage 2 is lovely. Thanks Precision Tuning!

Yea PT rocks. Awesome environment and really friendly staff. Ive had a lot of work done there including my turbo and being able to BS with the techs, laugh and joke while being able to stand next to your car all while the work is going on, is awesome.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

hey wats up im mike i have the wingless wrx with the f4 sticker. i was going to atco for nopi nationals i jus met up with my friends bro with an 02 bug eye that thing is fast as hell now! but he wouldnt run i ran 3 times but noy happy with my times. it was the first time at a track i guess i have to get used to it

^^^ What?! What does that have to do with anything in this thread.

Banned
    Well my thread was posted as I sat on a bench in brick and it was senseless so I guess it does'nt matter what gets posted. I did say that I saw a black wingless rex with a f4 sticker tho

Thanks for the kind words!!!!

Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    I'm getting tired of reapeating myself: There is no better place in the NJ area to get work done on your Soobie than at PT. I actually stopped by today and they suckered me in to buying something! (I always ending up buying something whenever I'm there! More my impulse than anything else... Just spark plugs this time!)

Banned
    Thanks for the quality work.

Precision Tuning is great. They were able to get me in on my only day off this week. Their customer service is great, and best of all my STI is now ready for the STU class this weekend. Thanks PT.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, thanks for the kind words. Good luck at the track!!!!!

Thanks!
    Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    I'm getting tired of reapeating myself: There is no better place in the NJ area to get work done on your Soobie than at PT. I actually stopped by today and they suckered me in to buying something! (I always ending up buying something whenever I'm there! More my impulse than anything else... Just spark plugs this time!)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.