AutoX at Boeing this Sunday - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on AutoX at Boeing this Sunday within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I had the most inconsistent day today. My first three runs were off course. The second was pathetic. I made ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I had the most inconsistent day today. My first three runs were off course.

The second was pathetic. I made one turn, looked at the course and had no idea of where to go. I slowed way down, said AW F**K IT!! and just drove the last part of the course.

I thought I screwed the pooch on the fourth run as well thinking I went off course at the end. Did not even listen to the time I got thinking the run sucked anyway. Turns out it was good enough for second place in STX.

WhiteReX2004 (Joe) did quite well, taking third. Nice going Joe! Way more consistent than I was.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very sad that I missed this event. Great job on the 2nd place Bill, even if you didn't like the run.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I believe your car was right next to mine in paddock, #113, correct?

If it is any consolation, a TON of people were missing the same gate you were. It was the left pointer cone gate by station 3, if you count backwards from the gate where you had to brake before the final 180, it was the 2nd.

Good times though. I managed to get 4th in SM, which I think was due more to the people who werent there in my class that day rather than my own skills.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious George
    I believe your car was right next to mine in paddock, #113, correct?

If it is any consolation, a TON of people were missing the same gate you were. It was the left pointer cone gate by station 3, if you count backwards from the gate where you had to brake before the final 180, it was the 2nd.

Good times though. I managed to get 4th in SM, which I think was due more to the people who werent there in my class that day rather than my own skills.
    Yes ... you were 808 SM? We should have said hello ...

I know many were missing it. It was obvious during the walk through.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Congrats on second, Bill! It's even more impressive that you got second with only one good run! Sounds like when you said you "finally felt competitive" you were right on the money
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid
    Congrats on second, Bill! It's even more impressive that you got second with only one good run! Sounds like when you said you "finally felt competitive" you were right on the money
    Thanks. I think it was a matter of removing the a$$hat I had on. Guess it was hard to take it off when wearing a helmet.

I can't help but think if I had a good grasp of the course on my first run how I would have done.
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Some pics ... posted here: http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._Boeing_AutoX/

Frustration as I seem to have forgotten how to drive:

Stiffer springs needed?

Last edited by Sasquatch; 07-31-2006 at 06:12 PM.
    Mods & Pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12