Alignment Shops near Ambler PA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Alignment Shops near Ambler PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Can anyone suggest a good place to take my car in for an alignment? I have new rubber that i'll ...

Alignment Shops near Ambler PA

Can anyone suggest a good place to take my car in for an alignment? I have new rubber that i'll be putting on soon and I'd like to get an alignment once I do so. Then, not too long down the road, I'd like to install some new struts and springs which will also require an alignment. And when I do that, I might consider having it set up for autocross.

I saw in another thread that NTB (some or all?) will do unlimited alighments for 3 years... But that thread was kinda old.

Any suggestions? $70 each time i need an alignment will add up. ESP if I have plans to race it.

Thanks!
    2nd WRX...
    More than meets the eye.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Beuler.... Beuler... Beuler...

haha.
    2nd WRX...
    More than meets the eye.

If you are looking for a competition alignment try calling Bill at CSE in Glenside (215 dash885dash5570). He's a sponsor of the Philly Region SCCA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Buck @ [url
    www.phillyscca.com]OK[/url], here are the details. Mr. Sherwood has purchased a Hunter 811 Computerized Wheel Alignment System. According to the paperwork he gave me, this thing will handle vehicles up to 12,000 pounds, and rims from 10” to 24.5”.

He even got the tire-clamp-adapter for rims without lips or for tire/wheel combinations that do not have the space for a standard clamp (like the cantilevered Hoosier autocross rubber). This thing grips onto the tire treads and protects alloy wheels from damage.

He also purchased Hunter’s WinAlign Tuner software so the machine can handle custom alignments on lowered and custom suspension vehicles. Do we know anyone who might have a lowered vehicle in this region??? Rolling Eyes

Almost forgot, he also got the Bump Steer Kit to measure, yes, you guessed it, bump steer.

Call CSE for all your alignment needs. 215-885-5570. www.cseauto.com. Show your SCCA membership card to Bill and get a $10 discount. Very Happy
    Orignal thread

Hi JSCSpeed! Sup dudes.

And then there's always Fred Beans we love Subies
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Call up Just Tires in Norristown (610) 279-6900, ask for Pat Weaver. He runs with the Philly SCCA and did a nice job with my alignment for $60.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

http://www.goodyeardealers.com/splas...12268399029364

Call for appointment.

610-279-6900

Patrick Weaver Philly Region SCCA member http://www.phillyscca.com/

All Wheel Alignment $60.00 (must mention ClubWrx) 2006 Hunter digital photo target machine.

No corner wieghting. Sorry.

Thanks for the compliments william

Patrick! He's on teh forum.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I am always looking for technical info and forums are a great place to get it.

Just got back from getting my alignment, thanks Pat!
    2006 CGM WRX Wagon...
    -TXS Axle back
    -SPT intake
    -STi Wagon Pinks, Whiteline RSB, Poltec fronts

Pat, I think we met at Just Tires before when I went to pick my dad up when he dropped his truck off there to have new tires put on.

Anywho, I think I need an alignment. I replaced two lateral link bushings on my car and word has it that whenever you mess with your suspension, even if it doesn't touch a camber bolt or whatever, You throw off toe. Anyways, I got the three year plan at NTB because I'm a cheap ass. When I first went, an NTB employee by the name of Victor helped me out and let me tell the tech to adjust to whatever values I wanted, even though it's Strictly against their policy to go anywhere but spec. I just called up NTB to see if Victor still works there and he does not. This means my hookup is gone.

Does anybody know anyone that works at the NTB that will do a good job AND let you choose your suspension settings?

I've also had my wheels balanced there. They got it right the 2nd time. My buddy had his wheels balanced and again, not until the 2nd time did they get it right. I also had the Moorestown location balance my winter wheels and there was a significan wobble at 70 until I took the wheels off and retorqued the lugs. ... To say the least, I don't trust just anyone that works there. At least not without making sure they are being careful myself.
    2nd WRX...
    More than meets the eye.

610-279-6900 ask for me 7:30-3:30

Yo my Uncle owns a High Performance Shop right near there. Check it out

www.injection-connection.com tell him I sent you.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.