People to hang with in WNY area?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on People to hang with in WNY area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey is there anyone on here from the western new york area? and do you know of any meeting places ...

People to hang with in WNY area?

hey is there anyone on here from the western new york area? and do you know of any meeting places for subie fans/owners like me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i am from rochester and would like to get a big subaru meet in wny
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

but how do we accomplish this? imean we can just say hay meet here but like we wil lbe the only that show.

well if we can find a cruise in or a car show somewhere between we can meet up and then cruise to the show such as have you ever heard of the silverlake drive in there are usually shows there every thursday and once or twice a summer they do a supercruise which is a huge muscle car show whatever works

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

were doing a cruse night at my church on the 29th. everyone is welcome it starts at 1 i think and goes til 8...not sure.. music food the whole bit

what town in buffalo are u in and what church do you go to?

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

im actually in kenmore and i go to knox pres on elmwood. but the church thats hosting this event is st. barts right accross from kenmore east. if your interested i can send you an application for yor car. then you will be enterd in the bucket for free stuff! free stuff rocks! PM w/email if disired.

the show is next saturday my car is in some serious need of repairs before i will be wining anything at shows but i would still like to come i have some friends that live in clarence is that any where near you

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

no awards to be won here. but just come and show up. we got classics and some fairly late model stuff with mods commin. it should be a a blast. clarence isnt to far away 25-30 min a most. (prolly 20 in a wrx) so let me know how many cars will b coming that wanna sit in the lot. ill call the organizer and put us together and leave some space for the others. i still need to get off that day. maybe my boss woulb be more willing to give 1/2 the day off to me insted of the full one. lol

i will ask around and see i am not sure yet wether i am going lately my life has been pretty hectic i will play by ear and let u know soon

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

thats cool. this is going to be awesome. maybe this will evovle into the annual wny area meet.. i can talk to northtown subaru (i work for northtown dodge) and see if they would sponsor something for next year.
    Last edited by SuperTone; 07-19-2006 at 01:38 PM.

I live in albany now, but I have family in Syracuse that I meet with once in a while. I go to school in Albany and am part of an "automotive club" and theres 2 or 3 other kids with WRXs. I Think rochester or syracuse would be a good meetup point for most people across new york state

yeah it would cuz its like in the middle lol. redrex said somehitng aobut some meets that happen maybe we could get dates and times. i have a couple flags we could put on poles nd have them flying to kinda mark out our "teritory"

well my towns car show is next weekend so that is a possibility but other than that there is the log cabin every wensday and sometime in august there is a supercruise out in silver lake

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

supercruise sounds fun. if you could find that stuff out that would be sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.