People to hang with in WNY area? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on People to hang with in WNY area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm originally from Rochester now living in Camillus (10 mins from Syracuse)....

I'm originally from Rochester now living in Camillus (10 mins from Syracuse).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Roz
    Yo man, I live in Cicero, near syracuse, I'd be down for getting together.

Today on my way to work, I saw a white 04 or 05 STI in camillus at an intersection on Milton. I also saw the same one (I believe, there aren't many in Camillus) coming back from Syracuse on RT 5 aroud 5:15pm. At Bennets corners (321 and 5 intersection) I saw an 04 or 05 blue WRX. The driver in that car waved to me and then continued down rt 5 until I got off in Camillus. Was this any of you? WRX owners in general all seem to be a nicer breed of people and they all wave to me as if I'm there long time friend just because I drive a subie rex.

Tuning in CNY

Do any of you Central New York guys know any good/reliable tuning joints around the area?

My gf's neighbor works for Bur**** (BMW I think) and has a really nice late 60's mustang that he does most of his own work on. His son has an accord coupe (2004?) and just had lambo doors installed (rice rice baby) at Installations Unlimited near Taft and Rt 11. Apparently they have quite the store and are good at installations. I'm can't vouch for them myself, but that's what he recommeded and has had work done at before. Google "installations unlimited", it should be the first hit.

Hey all, I currently live in Baldwinsville (about 15 minutes outside of Syracuse). Just wanted to say if you are gonna plan a meet, I am definatley in!

As for Tuning places, I would suggest http://www.innovativetuning.com/ It's in Buffalo, have heard good things about them. However if you are from Albany, you would prolly be better off looking at places in NYC or Vermont, I know there are some really good tuners around there, and the distance is close to if not less than driving to Buffalo.
    Stock or something close to it.....

hey guys i am from ROC. wana meet with some people and ride or go to a meet or something. anyone let me kno. as for a shop.. innovative in buff.

Hey everyone...New Jersey resident now but an upstate NYer at heart. I'll be back in ROC for a week or so starting Aug. 21. Anyone want to meet up for a cruise? Maybe in the Finger Lakes? Ithaca has some nice twisty roads.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLevels
    Hey everyone...New Jersey resident now but an upstate NYer at heart. I'll be back in ROC for a week or so starting Aug. 21. Anyone want to meet up for a cruise? Maybe in the Finger Lakes? Ithaca has some nice twisty roads.
    This may motivate me to do all my suspension goodies sometime next week! Give me a hollar before you head out to Rch, I would gladly meet up with you in Geneva or Waterloo and head down 14 or 414 to Ithaca.
    Stock or something close to it.....

I'd be down for that. Just drove from Rochester to Syracuse tonight, planning on heading back towards ROC the 18th or so.

Syracuse Meetup

I'm coming up to cuse this weekend, staying for a week. I'd like to arrange a meetup. I think syracuse (being smack dab in the middle of the state) would be an ideal meetup area. If I find more people are coming from the south and east we can move it, but we'll start with the Syracuse area. Either PM me or reply to this post with a convenient time for you to help setup a specific location/day/time. Obviously not everyone's going to be able to make it but I want to try and make it so more people can come than not.

-Eric
    Last edited by Doc Dub E; 08-10-2006 at 01:29 AM.

al whole bunch of guys from nystreetscene.com are meeting up in ithica which is like 30 min south of cuse so if u want you can stop by there that is where i plan on being most of saturday
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

What time and place for the Ithaca meet? I'd like to go hang out and see others cars. People can feel free to look at mine too, but it'd be just like going to the dealer's lot and looking at a stock 06 WRX.

http://nystreetscene.com/viewtopic.p...506&highlight= this is the place and it starts around 9 there is everything u need there
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.