Tuesday Night Meet @ Sheetz. Bethlehem, PA

This is a discussion on Tuesday Night Meet @ Sheetz. Bethlehem, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Posted by Kevin on Nasioc.... This is a Tristatetuners weekly meet, but im posting it here to get some more ...

Tuesday Night Meet @ Sheetz. Bethlehem, PA

Posted by Kevin on Nasioc....

This is a Tristatetuners weekly meet, but im posting it here to get some more Subies out there! We had posted an impromptu one last night and it was crappy weather so no one showed.

If you would like to join us, show up at Sheetz in Bethlehem between 8:30- 9:00 PM and stay as long as you like this Tuesday and every Tuesday!

I just ask that nothing stupid is done, ie. racing, burnouts, donuts, etc.

Here is the address just in case anybody needs to get directions:

Sheetz Incorporated
    3225 Schoenersville Rd
    Bethlehem, PA 18017

Cross Street:
    Near intersection of Stoke Park Rd and Schoenersville Rd

One last thing- I noticed that there is a confusion as to where in the parking lot we are officially meeting at- I say this because whenever I showed up, people were just randomly parked all over the place. To solve this, I suggest that we meet at the end of the building- opposite the gas pumps. If your one of the first people there, just back your car into the spot so you are easier to recongize.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert2083
    Posted by Kevin on Nasioc....

This is a Tristatetuners weekly meet, but im posting it here to get some more Subies out there! We had posted an impromptu one last night and it was crappy weather so no one showed.

If you would like to join us, show up at Sheetz in Bethlehem between 8:30- 9:00 PM and stay as long as you like this Tuesday and every Tuesday!

I just ask that nothing stupid is done, ie. racing, burnouts, donuts, etc.

Here is the address just in case anybody needs to get directions:

Sheetz Incorporated
    3225 Schoenersville Rd
    Bethlehem, PA 18017

Cross Street:
    Near intersection of Stoke Park Rd and Schoenersville Rd

One last thing- I noticed that there is a confusion as to where in the parking lot we are officially meeting at- I say this because whenever I showed up, people were just randomly parked all over the place. To solve this, I suggest that we meet at the end of the building- opposite the gas pumps. If your one of the first people there, just back your car into the spot so you are easier to recongize.
    Ill make it to one of these as I pass there going to my bros by Northampton!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Sweet deal, looks like there is going to be a decent turn out. Hopefully some of you can make it out...

Hmmmm this is the one place I forgot to post this...Good job Bob hehe
    2003 Subaru WRX- Midnight Black Pearl
    2007 Subaru Legacy Limited- Brilliant Silver Metallic

Yes every tuesday sounds cool. I work in Subaru parts so uhh yeag if you need anything lemmee know! I can be a traveling merchant!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Yes every tuesday sounds cool. I work in Subaru parts so uhh yeag if you need anything lemmee know! I can be a traveling merchant!
    Resist...Defy...

5 hour drive at 307 miles not bad ( lol i'm contracted through sheetz in va )

I think I want to stop by, I have a jeep now but thinking about an 04-05 sti. Does anyone there have one?

I am taking a class at northampton community college tuesday 6-8:30, so its like perfect timing on my way home

anyone headed out tonight?, I fig. I might as well since I will be away all next week....