Anyone in WESTERN NY ???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone in WESTERN NY ??? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Looking for people around western NY... buff ROC that area.. thanks...

Anyone in WESTERN NY ???

Looking for people around western NY... buff ROC that area.. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I grew up in Rochester and head back fairly often. I think there's a bigger group on NASIOC and definitely on www.buffaloscooby.com.

Good luck!

thanks ill check there

I'm from Syracuse....does that count? However i am out in Rochester every couple weeks to meet up with my friends, and I get to Buffalo every once in awhile when my Fiance visits her best friend.
    Stock or something close to it.....

Yea thats cool. u kno of anyone that has meets or and good rides? im always here and looking for anyone.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I live just east of Rochester. Not much out here but steers & q,..... j/k I'm usually in & around ROC weekly.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Yea? i live just west. nothing but cows and fields lol. but yea im in ROC weekly also. is there anything ever to go to? rides? meets? car shows? anything?

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Good stuff. Every wednesday a restaurant called The Log Cabin "hosts" a car show so to speak. Check out this link about it. Get ahold of me. We should meet up.

NY - Log Cabin "Cruise Night"
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

yea sounds good. im def still looking for more car shows or meets around too. ill try to make it out to macedon tho one of these weeks commin up.

hey i live in the spencerport area not sure if any of you rochester people are familliar with the area but yet again i am around some weekend we should get to together some weekend
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

Yea i know where spencerport is. Yea sometime we will have to meet up.Do you know anyone else that has a subaru? well let me know.

i know a guy who used to and now drives an awd eclipse he has a friend with an sti but other than that i dont know annyone from aroun d here with onebut yea pick a date and a place and we should cruise
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.