New Jersey Subaru Club...please look NJ owners
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Jersey Subaru Club...please look NJ owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The Club name has been chosen "Horizontal Pistons" (if you must know why i had to change the name and ...

New Jersey Subaru Club...please look NJ owners

The Club name has been chosen "Horizontal Pistons" (if you must know why i had to change the name and logo please Pm me and i will tell you)

1. each member will recieve one sticker with a member number

2. you are responsible to cover the cost of the sticker $2.00 that i will be collecting at the fist two meets ( keep in mind i am paying out of pocket up front for the stickers, i am not here to make a cent, TRUST ME!, if you do not have $2.00 at the meet...sorry no sticker)

3. i am trying to get a sticky resistry with...i want to talk to troll about making this maybe a sub subaru division of TST...
    Name
    car
    year
    4. There will be one meet a month, that is not mandatory, but you are highly encouraged to come...BBQ, softball, golf, go karts, etc...

5. i am up for any ideas

i will take on full responsibility for this and be in charge of getting the stickers and updating the registry and setting up the meets...

so far:...IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON HERE PLEASE PM ME

jimtweet (tst)(nasioc)(deff)
    subwrxkid (tst)(deff)
    ScoobyNubieToo!(tst)(deff)
    BuggeyEYED (nasioc)(deff)
    bluesubie81 (nasioc)(deff)
    juego(nasioc)(deff)
    karl(tst)(deff)
    jimball21(nasioc)(hopefullly)
    intpostman23(nasioc)(hopefully)
    the mike (nasioc)(deff)
    teh wagon (nasioc)(deff)
    troll (nasioc)(tst)(deff)
    underpoweredrs(tst)(deff)
    jason bouchard(tst)(deff)
    sesolcSTI(tst)(deff)
    xEJ20x(tst)(deff)
    acir0300(tst)(nasioc)(deff)
    gregfeder (tst)(deff)
    mr. sauve (nasioc)(deff)
    dancemf6(nasioc)(deff)
    onewsube(tst)(?)
    equinn2823(tst)(deff)
    huffrex(tst)(deff)
    wrxwhip(nasioc)(tst)(deff)
    Plastik Racer(tst)(deff)
    orbit(tst)(deff)
    njazwrx(clubwrx)(deff)
    1320wrx(tst)(deff)

GUYS THAT ARE INTERESTED, THE DECALS WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK!, i would like to meet everyone in person for the first time to hand out the decals instead of putting them in the mail...get everyones info...and go from there...guys please try your best to make one of these two meets, if anyone wants to meet somewhere in the cherry hill area and ride up together i am more then willing, or if anyone needs a ride, ill take one passenger....no one sits in my back seat....sorry

the first meet will be

1. http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=13539

the second meet if you cant make the first one is...

2. http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...237#post210237

Guys if you PM me or post in here give me some time to get back to you, i came home from work today to 28 PMs...obviously there is alot of interest and i am goin to do everything in my power to make this work...here is the deal..

i know i told some people they could have certain numbers...well guess what..I LIED..sorry...it is goin to make things to confusing and hard on me...we are all adults here and i want to creat a club where "numbers mean nothing"

STICKERS WILL BE HANDED OUT AT THE TWO MEETS ABOVE, WHATEVER NUMBER IS IN MY HAND AT THE TIME YOU COME UP TO ME IS THE NUMBER YOU GET, IF YOU WANT A LOWER NUMBER THIS IS MORE MOTIVATION TO GET TO THE CHARITY EVENT! IF YOU WANT TO SWITCH NUMBERS WITH SOMEONE, DO IT ON YOUR OWN JUST MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW...AT THE TIME YOU RECIEVE THE STICKER I WILL ASK YOU FOR SOME INFO AND THEN I WILL PRINT UP A FINAL LIST OF MEMBERS AND IT WILL BE EMAILED TO EVERYONE AND HOPEFULLY POSTED ON TST!

STICKERS WILL BE MADE IN GOLD

i have a ton of deff's, well see when the time comes...if you dont know what i look like or my car looks like, search under my name, i will be standing next to it at the meets...thank you

Last edited by jimtweet; 06-07-2006 at 12:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Isn't there already a njic?

njimprezaclub.com

Free bump for the sqc sticker

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum626
    Isn't there already a njic?

njimprezaclub.com

Free bump for the sqc sticker
    looking for someting a bit different....i think they are more like a forum that has get togethers, not really a organized "club" for say...
    Last edited by jimtweet; 05-28-2006 at 09:25 AM.

Last edited by jimtweet; 05-29-2006 at 04:22 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    This sounds interesting... I'd be up for some info at the very least

Some of those names are even local to me....
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

read a few threads down, we already have something similar going on Nj F4

great, i can see this has exploded into a flame war on nabisco, im not surprised

it looks as though its getting worked out, right? are you all combining this new "club" and njic?

The Club name has been chosen "Horizontal Pistons" (if you must know why i had to change the name and logo please Pm me and i will tell you)

1. each member will recieve one sticker with a member number

2. you are responsible to cover the cost of the sticker $2.00 that i will be collecting at the fist two meets ( keep in mind i am paying out of pocket up front for the stickers, i am not here to make a cent, TRUST ME!, if you do not have $2.00 at the meet...sorry no sticker)

3. i am trying to get a sticky resistry with...i want to talk to troll about making this maybe a sub subaru division of TST...
    Name
    car
    year
    4. There will be one meet a month, that is not mandatory, but you are highly encouraged to come...BBQ, softball, golf, go karts, etc...

5. i am up for any ideas

i will take on full responsibility for this and be in charge of getting the stickers and updating the registry and setting up the meets...

so far:...IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON HERE PLEASE PM ME

jimtweet (tst)(nasioc)(deff)
    subwrxkid (tst)(deff)
    ScoobyNubieToo!(tst)(deff)
    BuggeyEYED (nasioc)(deff)
    bluesubie81 (nasioc)(deff)
    juego(nasioc)(deff)
    karl(tst)(deff)
    jimball21(nasioc)(hopefullly)
    intpostman23(nasioc)(hopefully)
    the mike (nasioc)(deff)
    teh wagon (nasioc)(deff)
    troll (nasioc)(tst)(deff)
    underpoweredrs(tst)(deff)
    jason bouchard(tst)(deff)
    sesolcSTI(tst)(deff)
    xEJ20x(tst)(deff)
    acir0300(tst)(nasioc)(deff)
    gregfeder (tst)(deff)
    mr. sauve (nasioc)(deff)
    dancemf6(nasioc)(deff)
    onewsube(tst)(?)
    equinn2823(tst)(deff)
    huffrex(tst)(deff)
    wrxwhip(nasioc)(tst)(deff)
    Plastik Racer(tst)(deff)
    orbit(tst)(deff)
    njazwrx(clubwrx)(deff)
    1320wrx(tst)(deff)

GUYS THAT ARE INTERESTED, THE DECALS WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK!, i would like to meet everyone in person for the first time to hand out the decals instead of putting them in the mail...get everyones info...and go from there...guys please try your best to make one of these two meets, if anyone wants to meet somewhere in the cherry hill area and ride up together i am more then willing, or if anyone needs a ride, ill take one passenger....no one sits in my back seat....sorry

the first meet will be

1. http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=13539

the second meet if you cant make the first one is...

2. http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...237#post210237

Guys if you PM me or post in here give me some time to get back to you, i came home from work today to 28 PMs...obviously there is alot of interest and i am goin to do everything in my power to make this work...here is the deal..

i know i told some people they could have certain numbers...well guess what..I LIED..sorry...it is goin to make things to confusing and hard on me...we are all adults here and i want to creat a club where "numbers mean nothing"

STICKERS WILL BE HANDED OUT AT THE TWO MEETS ABOVE, WHATEVER NUMBER IS IN MY HAND AT THE TIME YOU COME UP TO ME IS THE NUMBER YOU GET, IF YOU WANT A LOWER NUMBER THIS IS MORE MOTIVATION TO GET TO THE CHARITY EVENT! IF YOU WANT TO SWITCH NUMBERS WITH SOMEONE, DO IT ON YOUR OWN JUST MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW...AT THE TIME YOU RECIEVE THE STICKER I WILL ASK YOU FOR SOME INFO AND THEN I WILL PRINT UP A FINAL LIST OF MEMBERS AND IT WILL BE EMAILED TO EVERYONE AND HOPEFULLY POSTED ON TST!

STICKERS WILL BE MADE IN GOLD

i have a ton of deff's, well see when the time comes...if you dont know what i look like or my car looks like, search under my name, i will be standing next to it at the meets...thank you
    Last edited by jimtweet; 06-03-2006 at 05:25 AM.

both of the meets arent even close to me, the first one isnt even in nj anyone here going?

99% of the members are coming from www.tristatetuners.com, so we are using one of their meets that is already organized to get things together...it also helps out a great cause in the charity event, tristatetuners is goin to be our home so we are working along with them in every way possible, if you want to ride up with me you are more then welcome to...where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by jimtweet
    99% of the members are coming from www.tristatetuners.com, so we are using one of their meets that is already organized to get things together...it also helps out a great cause in the charity event, tristatetuners is goin to be our home so we are working along with them in every way possible, if you want to ride up with me you are more then welcome to...where are you located?
    thanks a lot for the offer, im in monmouth county, nj, just a few minutes from Red Bank, i dont know if you are familiar with the area.

ill read more in the links, i probably wont go to the PA one, thats a bit far, but ill check out the other one. drive in movie, now theres something different from your ordinary meet.
    Last edited by Redline927; 05-30-2006 at 08:49 PM.

updated

i like its diff i would like in and would like to meat all you ppl and **** lol it would be fun lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.