SAT - MAY 20th - HIN Atlantic City Caravan

This is a discussion on SAT - MAY 20th - HIN Atlantic City Caravan within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; It's that time of year again. Some like it, some do not. What I can guarantee is you will love ...

SAT - MAY 20th - HIN Atlantic City Caravan

It's that time of year again. Some like it, some do not. What I can guarantee is you will love the caravan down with a bunch of your friends or your money back! ..wait no one is paying any money to join this caravan. I'll stop with my my corny jokes and get to the details.

Official Event Site: http://www.hotimportnights.com/events/event.asp?id=165

Where: Atlantic City Convention Center Click for Directions
    Date: 5/20/06
    Time: 5pm-11pm

Caravan Information:
    Where: Cheesequake Service Area. Located between exits 123 and 124 on the Garden State Parkway in the center median so both Northbound and Southbound have access to it. From here the caravan to AC should last 90-100 minutes depending on traffic and our speed.
    When/Time: May 20 @ 2pm SHARP.

So who is in?

sites posted on (so far):
    synauto.com/forum
    s2ki.com
    e46fanatics.com
    clubrsx.com
    maxima.org
    v6performance.com
    my.is
    vwvortex.com
    acurazine.com
    my.is
    nasioc.com
    jaydabhi.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looks like the caravan is going to be big.
    JDM is a mentality, an attitude, a culture, a desire and philosophy!

WWW.Ilovewired.COM

what if you live south of cheesequake. im right by the wall rest area lets me there to

Yeah me too im right by exit 98 also...im getting my ap on friday or saturday to...im down for around exit 98 meet and go...what if you guys meet at your time 2 o clock and we meet up at around the same time 2-2:30 and when you guys get down around here you pull in to the rest stop with everybody and meet up with us who live around here and we just leave...ya know pull in and we start up and we all go...
    Last edited by ronbang; 05-16-2006 at 05:21 PM.

Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    Yeah me too im right by exit 98 also...im getting my ap on friday or saturday to...im down for around exit 98 meet and go...what if you guys meet at your time 2 o clock and we meet up at around the same time 2-2:30 and when you guys get down around here you pull in to the rest stop with everybody and meet up with us who live around here and we just leave...ya know pull in and we start up and we all go...
    the thing is that we r meeting up with over a 100 other cars, of thsoe cars i only know 2 or 3
    and i am not driving there myself, so i am not sure if thy will wana stop, but i will def ask, if anything i say around 2:45-3 be at ur restarea

nd whn u see a bunch of tuner cars pass, just join in

Can you buy the tickets there or do you think it will be sold out?

sold out? nah i dont think it sells out bro...anyway to DJXTC ok well ill be waiting at the rest area at about 2 wainting for the 100 cars to pass...then ill join in

sold out? nah i dont think it sells out bro...anyway to DJXTC ok well ill be waiting at the rest area at about 2 wainting for the 100 cars to pass...then ill join in

well we are getting to cheesequake at 2, im sure pple will wana chill for bit there

so i say wait at ur area between 2:45-3

if theres anything u need gimme a call (908) 216 -7663

ill kno better on tht day wht time we will leave cheesequake

ok ill be at exit 98 rest area at 2:30...ill call you around 2 or 2:15 to see whats up and where you at...so if anyone from around here wants to meet up at the exit 98 rest area on the parkway just go there around 2:00- 2:30 and we'll wait for those guys to pass and jump in line with them...

well actually whats the time cause other boards people on iwsti and vboard say they are meeting at 12:00 noon or 1:00 at exit 123/124 rest area so is it 12:00 or 2:00???
    Last edited by ronbang; 05-18-2006 at 03:09 PM.

ok ill be at exit 98 rest area at 2:30...ill call you around 2 or 2:15 to see whats up and where you at...so if anyone from around here wants to meet up at the exit 98 rest area on the parkway just go there around 2:00- 2:30 and we'll wait for those guys to pass and jump in line with them...

well actually whats the time cause other boards people on iwsti and vboard say they are meeting at 12:00 noon or 1:00 at exit 123/124 rest area so is it 12:00 or 2:00???

i havent heard 12 from anyone else, all the sites ive seen and the people ive spoken to have said 2pm @ cheesequake

some groups from north jersey are leaveing at 12, so thy can arrive at liek 1:45-2ish