Allentown, PA anyone??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Allentown, PA anyone?? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi everyone. Going to be relocating to Allentown, PA in late May of this year. I am comming from the ...

Allentown, PA anyone??

Hi everyone. Going to be relocating to Allentown, PA in late May of this year. I am comming from the chicago area fresh out of college and landed a nice job out there. With that said I plan on buying a 05 WRX as a new daily driver (they all start out at DD, then progress to more and more sooo not DD's)

Just wanted to know how the subaru support is there. Any dealerships I need to check out or perhaps more importantly avoid?

Thanks guys/gals!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

College student about 45 mins from Allentown!

I'm about 20 minutes or so from allentown. There is a monthly Subaru meet at the tighlman street Red Robin that usually has a decent turnout. I believe the next one is on the 21st of may.

Hello!

Im about 40 mins from Allentown, in Doylestown PA. Watch for a meet at Fred Beans Subaru coming up...
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    Im about 40 mins from Allentown, in Doylestown PA. Watch for a meet at Fred Beans Subaru coming up...
    haha thats where I live.

Really?

Have you ever came by Subaru?
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

I havent seen a meet of any sort by subaru no.

Hey i live 2 minutes from Allentown. If you want to know where to get a new car around here then go to Becker Subaru. They are #2 dealership in the country. I bought my car there and they have great service. Drop me a line when you get into town.

poconos represent...

hey guys...

big subie fan here im up in stroudsburg but i comute to easton every day for work...looking to roll with other subaru heads in the area....let me know the next meet...

you the dude from irnn?

Everyone

Everyone here please see my thread about the meet at Fred Beans ~ Its not far from A town
    Gauging Interest - Meet at Fred Beans Subaru
    Resist...Defy...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    you the dude from irnn?
    Yea...I would get a evo but I have seen some real bad experiences in the snow with them and just gonna get this as a new daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoolie
    Yea...I would get a evo but I have seen some real bad experiences in the snow with them and just gonna get this as a new daily driver.
    haha, it's not from the guy that thought the stock tires would be good in the snow right?

You'll be happy with a wrx.

Good choice on a car. I will be joining you girls and guys as soon as i get my car up an running. I am in delaware county (aston) about an hour from atown and about 45 mins from the red robin meet.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    haha, it's not from the guy that thought the stock tires would be good in the snow right?

You'll be happy with a wrx.
    Ha no not him. I was under the impresion that tossing some winter tires on (like blizzacks) would suffice but after further research I found out thats not the case and the WRX is far superior in that aspect. I am leaning twords a new 06 since it has the 2.5L and mabyee will help spool a larger turbo later on...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast