Allentown, PA anyone?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Allentown, PA anyone?? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Spoolie Ha no not him. I was under the impresion that tossing some winter tires on (like ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoolie
    Ha no not him. I was under the impresion that tossing some winter tires on (like blizzacks) would suffice but after further research I found out thats not the case and the WRX is far superior in that aspect. I am leaning twords a new 06 since it has the 2.5L and mabyee will help spool a larger turbo later on...

You sholud come out to one of the subaru meets before you leave and talk to some people about it. I'm still weary of the 06's. I love that they've beefed up much of the car, but the trans is still the weak point IMO.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by exels1
    hey guys...

big subie fan here im up in stroudsburg but i comute to easton every day for work...looking to roll with other subaru heads in the area....let me know the next meet...
    I roll up to the pocono's on 33 from Nazareth on a daily basis due to my new job. CGM wagon tinted.

whats up man...im from allentown and i just graduated as well...what kind of job did you land?...im still looking for an IT job around here....i have a bunch of friends that have subies...message me and we can all meet up and introduce you to the crowd out here....i would avoid faulkner....the sales guys are awsome but not the service dept. The service dept refused to work on my car when i only had a catback and wanted to void my warranty for the catback. They also arent on good terms with me for other reasons...i will never go there again for service
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    whats up man...im from allentown and i just graduated as well...what kind of job did you land?...im still looking for an IT job around here....i have a bunch of friends that have subies...message me and we can all meet up and introduce you to the crowd out here....i would avoid faulkner....the sales guys are awsome but not the service dept. The service dept refused to work on my car when i only had a catback and wanted to void my warranty for the catback. They also arent on good terms with me for other reasons...i will never go there again for service
    landed an operations management job for a new distribution center my company is starting and planing on going live June 5th...been on a real hectic schedule but I can't really complain...

well if ur company needs any MIS (management of information systems) people...like programming,help desk,management let me know please because id like to find a job asap
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoolie
    landed an operations management job for a new distribution center my company is starting and planing on going live June 5th...been on a real hectic schedule but I can't really complain...

Where did you land the job at?? I work for a 3PL ( 3rd Party Logistics) firm off of Rt 100.

Im from allentown as well, usually the guy that sorta plans the Red Robin meets.

Next one is the 3rd Sunday in June so you guys know!!
    Last edited by KevinWRX; 05-27-2006 at 08:54 AM.
    2003 Subaru WRX- Midnight Black Pearl
    2007 Subaru Legacy Limited- Brilliant Silver Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by KevinWRX
    Where did you land the job at?? I work for a 3PL ( 3rd Party Logistics) firm off of Rt 100.

Im from allentown as well, usually the guy that sorta plans the Red Robin meets.

Next one is the 3rd Sunday in June so you guys know!!
    EXEL

off I78 in Kutztown. Arcadia business park

you won't know its EXEL cause we dont really advertise. exel.com

no relation..lets plan a meet

You should have a meet at the evo/suby shootout on the 18'th of June

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12