Subaru WRX Forum banner

Nj F4

11K views 160 replies 22 participants last post by  NJSTi13 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone down for having an NJ chapter of F4?

noticed that theyve been popping up all over the country. I say we already meet enough to make it legit here.:) NJiC forums are always dead and they rarely meet around me.

if youre interested, chime in.

#5 ·
Redline927 said:
what ever you guys wanna calll it, lets do it.
We need a cool design for F4, and we cant steal the ones other clubs have made.
I say we use Mid Atlantic, and just spell it out on the sticker. So cal. has that spelled out, thats a lot of letters.
Cuztom15's mom runs a graphic design type place so Im sure he could have her help us make the stickers.

#8 ·
Spotted. Im down. Let me know, feel free to call. Jordan you have my number. If nobody can draw anything but describe it, you can talk to the artist personally and hell just draw it from description and then ill post the design up to see what we think. ill be around.....

#9 ·
Redline927 said:
cool, hopefully he sees this thread.

ill see if i can start coming up with designs. you dont want to use the STi font type design???
Well, I think we should be original. So. Cal and the New England states pretty much have the same design. Thats lame to me, we dont wanny be copiers. The Las Vegas Flat 4 has a sweet design, a circle with a 4 in it. Much more original.

Yeh anthony I will def be in touch.

An to Bill, tyler came up with this since you, I, anthony and a bunch of others are always meeting and really are not apart of any club we could use this.

#10 ·
BillFromTR said:
clubwrx, blobeye syndicate, njic, and now this. Im gonna have alot of stickers.
lol, first off remove that bobeye nonsense...and you can toss njic as well since i find it impossible to get involved with them.

no jk...ill be removing my rice in favor of this (greddy + PT)

I think it makes sense for us to have our own. we meet/are active enough.

#18 ·
JLee2020 said:
Njic never has any meet down south, b/c 80% of them are up north. Redline927 im like 15-20 mins away from you.
where were you sharkriver? TR meet? Jordans bbq? Red Bank meet?etc. im not trying to shut out njic. We just have a decent size group of enthusiasts right here that tend to meet up frequently, and i thought we'd just make a name for ourselves.

#20 ·
Hey, I started the New England F4 group. If you guys need help w/ sticker design let me know, I designed ours.

#25 ·
Redline927 said:
where were you sharkriver? TR meet? Jordans bbq? Red Bank meet?etc. im not trying to shut out njic. We just have a decent size group of enthusiasts right here that tend to meet up frequently, and i thought we'd just make a name for ourselves.

Tru, i was supposed to go to all of those meets, but either forgot or couldnt make it. I have seen alot fo subies in our area, but havent seen any of them on the boards....wave to them, but i guess they never see me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.