Subaru WRX Forum banner

Nj F4

11K views 160 replies 22 participants last post by  NJSTi13 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone down for having an NJ chapter of F4?

noticed that theyve been popping up all over the country. I say we already meet enough to make it legit here.:) NJiC forums are always dead and they rarely meet around me.

if youre interested, chime in.

#78 ·
What are you planning to do for the wording? Something like this? I was thinking maybe you could make the design a light color and then cutout the letter so that it takes on the color of the window. Just an idea. Your drawing came out really good anthony.

#79 ·
are you talking about making the design solid and then have the letters cutout to take on the color of the window or car? What i was going to do was hand off the real picture with mine and tylers design and have him actually make a pretty detailed graphic because it is a lot easier for him, he could draw it up in less than a half hour.

I think we should do the one short and one extended.

Yes, that is exactly what i was going to do with the lettering.

#80 ·
Cuztom15 said:
are you talking about making the design solid and then have the letters cutout to take on the color of the window or car? What i was going to do was hand off the real picture with mine and tylers design and have him actually make a pretty detailed graphic because it is a lot easier for him, he could draw it up in less than a half hour.

I think we should do the one short and one extended.

Yes, that is exactly what i was going to do with the lettering.

so you are going to have the letters cut out, or no?

im a bit confused, what should i put on the poll?

i agree, one short, one extended...what color for the decal? silver? white?

#82 ·
Redline927 said:
so you are going to have the letters cut out, or no?

im a bit confused, what should i put on the poll?

i agree, one short, one extended...what color for the decal? silver? white?
As long as it looks good and readable.

Screw the poll, were going to do the one short one extended, it looks so much better and fits the design.

Well the decal was going to be probably white, but then i thought about different colored subies, and ill just have it made to w/e color anyone wants sooooooooooo.....

You CAN put up a poll, put up a large amount of colors and "other" so i can get an idea how many im going to have to print out of what color.

#85 ·
I think the letters should be cutout, but that is a p.i.t.a. for whoever makes them cuz they have to pluck small peices of vinyl out. but then again it might suck to have to overlay black vinyl over the white. so it might be easier to just cutout anything black, including all the stuff in the middle. Where are you guys sticking yours? I was thinking back window centered either at the top or right above where it says symmetrical all wheel drive on the bottom.

#86 ·
BillFromTR said:
I think the letters should be cutout, but that is a p.i.t.a. for whoever makes them cuz they have to pluck small peices of vinyl out. but then again it might suck to have to overlay black vinyl over the white. so it might be easier to just cutout anything black, including all the stuff in the middle. Where are you guys sticking yours? I was thinking back window centered either at the top or right above where it says symmetrical all wheel drive on the bottom.
centered at the top, i took my PT vinyl off for this. I have clubwrx above AWD...but if it looks good there, i may just rip the club vinyl off...i still have the plate frames to represent :)

#89 ·
I would like to get into the meets and what not if there are any in my area up northern nj anyone from around here? that sticker looks awsome, nice work....

#91 ·
Cuztom15 said:
Our meets are generally central/sometimes mid-north NJ. Im from toms river.

My Grand parents live there or well in Bayville right on the bay, but i would go to those meets central jersey isnt a problem for me just need to know when and where they are and im there

#93 ·
Redline927 said:
anyone down for a meet pretty soon? (when all the rain stops in nj that is :thumbdown )
CowsBitePeople said:
My Grand parents live there or well in Bayville right on the bay, but i would go to those meets central jersey isnt a problem for me just need to know when and where they are and im there)
scubaru8 said:
he whats up i wanna go to the meet so pm me with details)
Sounds like we should have one soon.

#95 ·
My friend doesnt have internet right now but he said to find out when theres gonna be a meet were down as well. We live in bayville. Were probably gonna wind up going out to route 37 this friday night with another friend, if the weathers good, and that sticker is sweet.

#96 ·
thanks, more detail to come on the finished product. Ill be out on 37, im out there EVERY WEEKEND. Although this friday might be the first exception due to me and the womans anniversary.

To find me, look for the debadged trunk except wrximpreza and my car is super loud, if im getting on it that is. I have clubwrx.net stickers in the two rear windows. Silver. 05. Not to hard, im pretty much the only one out there. Correction, im just about the only Subaru out on 37 on the weekends, although sometimes people make a few appearances.

Well its settled, WED. im going to hand it all off and see what he comes up with at the shop, post it, and then wait for final confirmation from all of you. So heres what we have:
one short, one extended-cutout letters on rods, white, 10.5"X3.5", F on short piston, 4 on long piston. Any other ideas let me know, and ill see what i can do.

#97 ·
Yeah Anthony I know who you are and your car. I was in the black 06 last wednesday, Kyle if you dont remember. We might take a trip out there again tomorrow just to see if anybodys out, as long as its not raining. message me here or on aim- Volcom0278 later.

#101 ·
Cuztom15 said:
thanks, more detail to come on the finished product. Ill be out on 37, im out there EVERY WEEKEND. Although this friday might be the first exception due to me and the womans anniversary.

To find me, look for the debadged trunk except wrximpreza and my car is super loud, if im getting on it that is. I have clubwrx.net stickers in the two rear windows. Silver. 05. Not to hard, im pretty much the only one out there. Correction, im just about the only Subaru out on 37 on the weekends, although sometimes people make a few appearances.

Well its settled, WED. im going to hand it all off and see what he comes up with at the shop, post it, and then wait for final confirmation from all of you. So heres what we have:
one short, one extended-cutout letters on rods, white, 10.5"X3.5", F on short piston, 4 on long piston. Any other ideas let me know, and ill see what i can do.

nice. cant wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.