Nj F4 - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

This is a discussion on Nj F4 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by duc748s what's with the Jordan trade cars thing? must have missed that one AW/Gold > WRB/Silver...

Quote Originally Posted by duc748s

what's with the Jordan trade cars thing? must have missed that one
    AW/Gold > WRB/Silver
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not to start an argument...but this is what I am talking about..

Problem - South Jersey guys needed a club (well lower half of Jersey really), no meets, no get togethers, basically we're treated like red headed step children, etc.....

Solution - start a club

While I commend the effort and attempt, it seemed that the basic idea has gotten lost in trying to accomodate everyone's needs and feelings. And in making everyone feel "welcome" drifted the concept from the original plan to something much broader, something there is already an excess abundance of, and no sence of identity or originality. Instead of making a statement like WOW we have a SO Jersey club, now there is a statement - WOW another Subaru club, that's like 22 now. Ohh and how did a "Jersey" club become "Mid Atlatic" F4 ? To me this is not a Jersey club, this is a Mid Atlantic club that covers roughly 6 to 8 states.

Like I said, I am in now way trying to start something. I just can't figure this out.
    If you want a strictly South Jersey Suby club, go for it, start a different thread I started this with the intention of it being NJ only, I dont really remember how it came to be "Mid Atlantic" f4, I guess its just the forum we tend to post in. It doesnt really bother me, going to meets is what makes being apart of this community fun, honestly i could give a sh*t where the people are from who show up. If anything, it makes it more interesting as I like to talk with different people/ see what they have.

You would just be eliminating a few guys like Jordon and myself, I understand its nothing personal, just a shame because we are enthusiasts as well and live <30 min away.

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    If you want a strictly South Jersey Suby club, go for it, start a different thread

I never stated "strictly" S Jersey, I stated S Jersey and C/S Jersey.
    I would love to, but with my current medical stuff plus ATM I can barely keep up with the protuning. I have no time to invest in a club to be fair to it and what I am currently doing. My version of a club goes back to what clubs used to be, with meetings, attending events, and dues.

Quote Originally Posted by Reline927
    You would just be eliminating a few guys like Jordon and myself, I understand its nothing personal, just a shame because we are enthusiasts as well and live <30 min away.
    Now why would I want to eliminate you guys? You were one of the key people stating and reconizing the need for a club in this area. Plus Jordan is cool and I met you, and you are alright in my book. Maybe I should have made the line clearer when I stated South Jersey and Central So Jersey, how about from RedBank on down.

You might want to start thinking about dividing up Mid A F4 into chapters, as if it grows you will find that it will be cumbersum to deal with. You could code by numers or colors or a combination for the different states to help you out.

Shane

Maybe I should have made the line clearer when I stated South Jersey and Central So Jersey, how about from RedBank on down.
    I think that sounds like a good idea, doesn't have to be strictly enforced, It would be nice to have some meets closer to the Ocean/Monmouth County shore areas. Only thing is, I don't really know too many nice areas to drive around the area - especially during the summer... everything is packed/congested. Route 9, Route 37, and Dover Road pop into mind.

Only roads that are dead are in the woods, which isn't bad so long as you don't catch a cop on lunch break, or worse a deer.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Not to hi-jack, but you guys might want to look at this and think about going

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=13908

It's a meet at a Drive-in on the 7th (Friday night) in Vineland and Pirates are playing. Not exactly shore area but it's our area and something to do. I'm going to try and make this as it's been ages since I have been to a drive-in, plus it has food :-) and no cops to chase you out.

Shane

or this is coming up as well, not to much action in this thread.... come on out guys

NJ: Freehold mall meet, Wed. July 12th

yo tyler, i skipped a few pages on this discussion so i might b way behind the 8ball here, but my friend dave's parents own a print shop on 35 so if u guys have a design finalized and ready to go maybe he can hook it up. lemme kno cause i want in on this and i'd like to do whatever i can to help out..
    -Paul

Quote Originally Posted by NJSTi13
    yo tyler, i skipped a few pages on this discussion so i might b way behind the 8ball here, but my friend dave's parents own a print shop on 35 so if u guys have a design finalized and ready to go maybe he can hook it up. lemme kno cause i want in on this and i'd like to do whatever i can to help out..
    Stickers are done. Contact Cuztom15 to get one.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

sick..
    -Paul

Quote Originally Posted by NJSTi13
    sick..
    w3rd

and uhm

"ill"
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    w3rd

and uhm

"ill"

ill indeed...
    -Paul

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011