Victory Brewing Meet on May 6 2006 is ON!! (the first meet) - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 125

This is a discussion on Victory Brewing Meet on May 6 2006 is ON!! (the first meet) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I"ll be there at the park in the am with my brother waxin' the car and chillin around 10 am. ...

  1. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    I"ll be there at the park in the am with my brother waxin' the car and chillin around 10 am. :-) Dunno about the brewery (will probably get to have a beer before I have to go). Lookin forward to it.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #77
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,773
    Alright everyone. Check out the first page for a current list of who's making it.

    = I like Subarus and drinking beer.

    = I don't like Subarus and drinking beer.



    If anyone would like it just in case, PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number.

    -JR
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  4. #78
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    30,904
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    I won't be able to make it to the meet tomorrow. I was really looking forward to it too!!!!

    But something came up that I can't discuss right now.


    It is an awful long drive for you ... another time maybe.

    The weather gets no better!! 69 is divine!

    Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind between 3 and 8 mph.

    Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-05-2006 at 05:30 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  5. #79
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX


    It is an awful long drive for you ... another time maybe.

    The weather gets no better!! 69 is divine!

    Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind between 3 and 8 mph.

    Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.
    It's in the '90s here already..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  6. #80
    Registered User ElBartoRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chester Co. PA
    Posts
    1,348
    what time do you think you guys will eventually make it to Victory??

    I live within walking distance...although I will be driving my suby...
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

  7. #81
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    30,904
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    what time do you think you guys will eventually make it to Victory??

    I live within walking distance...although I will be driving my suby...
    It depends on the fun ride. With gas prices as there are, I am for an abbreviated fun ride. I have a quasi sort of - route planned in my head as I know northern Chester county fairly well. Not by street name so much as by feel. I will discuss with the participants at Marsh Creek state park before we leave. Where are you JR?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  8. #82
    Registered User ElBartoRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chester Co. PA
    Posts
    1,348
    did you call me JR??

    haha

    I literally live about 2 blocks from Victory

    when my car was stolen out of my driveway (buy me a beer and I'll tell you about it) they actually joyrode down the street and dumped it in the victory parking lot.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

  9. #83
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    30,904
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    did you call me JR??

    haha

    I literally live about 2 blocks from Victory

    when my car was stolen out of my driveway (buy me a beer and I'll tell you about it) they actually joyrode down the street and dumped it in the victory parking lot.
    Feb 2003 and you only have 528 posts?

    I joined on April 23, 2004 and am up to a shameless 7700+
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  10. #84
    Registered User ElBartoRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chester Co. PA
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Feb 2003 and you only have 528 posts?

    I joined on April 23, 2004 and am up to a shameless 7700+

    oh, I thought you were calling me JR like it was my name.

    However, IMO length of time reading the forum>post count, but some people dont agree with this and thats fine. This is one of 4 WRX forums I am a member of and 1 of about 6 or 7 car forums in general. Also, I dont work a job where I am sitting at a computer all day long and can post hore all day (like i know a lot of the top posters on here do). So call me a n00b if you want, or Jr or whatever.

    Lets just say I know how to use the search button
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

  11. #85
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    oh, I thought you were calling me JR like it was my name.

    However, IMO length of time reading the forum>post count, but some people dont agree with this and thats fine. This is one of 4 WRX forums I am a member of and 1 of about 6 or 7 car forums in general. Also, I dont work a job where I am sitting at a computer all day long and can post hore all day (like i know a lot of the top posters on here do). So call me a n00b if you want, or Jr or whatever.

    Lets just say I know how to use the search button
    JR is
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  12. #86
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,773
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    what time do you think you guys will eventually make it to Victory??

    I live within walking distance...although I will be driving my suby...
    I would probably get to Victory around 1:00. We may get there a little sooner if we shorten the fun run. If this happens we my try to sit down for lunch a little early. We also have a few people coming from quite a bit out of town that may want to miss the run.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  13. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone
    I would probably get to Victory around 1:00. We may get there a little sooner if we shorten the fun run. If this happens we my try to sit down for lunch a little early. We also have a few people coming from quite a bit out of town that may want to miss the run.

    The run will be the fun part.

  14. #88
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,773
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627
    The run will be the fun part.
    No Doubt.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  15. #89
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Chester (the PA one)
    Posts
    118
    i''ll shoot for 1pm too, i'll be escorting Weasel 555, so dont look for the white STI until you get to Victory.

  16. #90
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    16
    I'm looking forward to it. I'll be at Marsh Creek a tad early...not sure if I'm staying for the beer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •