Seeking idiot in Syracuse who tore my dash up
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Seeking idiot in Syracuse who tore my dash up within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Get a load of this: Some idiot tore up my dash in Syracuse yesterday trying to get my 0 CD ...

Seeking idiot in Syracuse who tore my dash up

Get a load of this:

Some idiot tore up my dash in Syracuse yesterday trying to get my $180 CD Player / XM radio combo out - in broad daylight - in my work parking lot. Of course they haven't caught him. It was such a bad job he broke the screwdriver trying to pry the deck out. And on top of that the culprit cut himself in the process leaving skeevy blood on the dash for me to clean. And left half a rolled up smoke on my seat. So he took the face place and ran. Hope that got him his fix last night. He must have been kicking at that dash so hard.

Anyways - seeking faceplate for a SONY CDX-F5710 that may have ended up on the market in CNY last night. Hey figured I'd post it - you never know.

Oh - and a bonus if I get the face plate and the face of the clown who couldn't bring a $15 philips head electric screwdriver with him and kindly remove my radio. For the amount of my deductible I would have driven him to Best Buy and bought him the darn thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1237.jpg   100_1238.jpg   100_1241.jpg   100_1248.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, thats horrible! I can't even image what my reaction would have been if I was in your shoes. Best of luck finding the guy and getting your car repaired in a timely manner.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Honestly I'm annoyed

Honestly, I'm annoyed at the whole thing. I mean I didn't even get mad. Just annoyed. When I was told my car was broken into I pretty much knew what to expect 1) broken glass 2) CD Player because that was all that was in the car.

I just gave up on alarms because they always go off at the wrong time and never the right. And I hate the idea of taking that stupid face plate off everywhere I go.

But what can I do. It's just property and I have insurance. I just wish I was in the car so I could bash the doof over the head with my Mag Lite. That would've been great to see on the security camera!!

that sucks, sorry to hear you should look into the viper alarm with the pager.
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Peachypumpkincheeks

That sucks man. Wow.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Careful, that blood probably has the hiv.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Careful, that blood probably has the hiv.

most likely

Roz
    where in syracuse did you get robbed? My buddy got his stuff lifted around Armory Square but then again his was at night.

Sorry to hear that

My buddy just got his evo broken into last night and they got the stereo and a few bucks out of the cupholders (i wonder why people would want a stock headunit...)

Hope you find him man
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    damn
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    That suck man, I hate to see that.

You need one of these!
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by Roz
    where in syracuse did you get robbed? My buddy got his stuff lifted around Armory Square but then again his was at night.
    Hey Roz. Evans St. / Plum St. I'm about a 3 minute drive (in traffic) from Armory.

I'm crossing my fingers my insurance does a good job. There's a lot of dashwork that needs to be done. And below the frame that takes the radio / heading controls (I'm calling it the sub-dash) - that's messed up too. And I think that's all combined with the full dash!

Idiot would have done less damage with a sawz-all.

t
    That suck, this is why I hate people.

I say keep the screwdriver and then when you meet him, you make him meet Mr. Screwdriver head on, literally.

Thats a *****, I feel your pain.
    2000 SRP 2.5RS - Cobb CAI, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, Borla Headers - Up next: Screw N/A, going swap...EJ207/K/G! (Whatever I can get my hands on...)

Dude, I feel your pain. I went to school in Syracuse and those SOBs stole everything out of my Jeep. I then installed a full viper alarm in the jeep and during a thunder storm they layed underneat it and cut every wire. Now of course I installed the alarm right and that never shut it down so they never broke into the car. But it took me 2-weeks to get the jeep to run again. Between Class and limited tools I had to basically rebuild the wiring harnesses underneath until everything was connected again.

All that for a lowsy 150 dollar pioneer stereo and a 70 dollar sub and box.

I swear, it is a lucky thing I never actually saw the fuc*ers stealing my stuff becasue I have a Ruger Mini 13 that would have removed their knees as they ran from the muzzel blasts.

I can't stand thieves. I am sorry for your loss. Even worse is the cops attitude in Syracuse. They basically look at you like it is your fault for having something thieves want. They didn't even want to send a cop to look at my Jeep. They said they would just mail the police report form and I can fill it out.

(Rant off) Now I am all pissed. Sorry dude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.