Local WRXs and STIs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Local WRXs and STIs within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats up guys so, i been seeing a lot more people with WRXs and STIs around my area (Middletown township ...

Local WRXs and STIs

Whats up guys so, i been seeing a lot more people with WRXs and STIs around my area (Middletown township PA) but i never actually met anyone, to be honest, i have't been on the car meet since my son was born and he is now 3, maybe a bit longer then that, but i wanna change that, between work, family and house i wanna find time for my passion, so i wondered, where everyone gathers locally or in reasonable driving distance, i have nothing done to my ScubiWhite, except the mud flaps and F1 fog kit, so hope yall don't mind hanging out with a stock STI lets post and see who's around and who's willing to hang out... you can PM also if you want whatever makes you comfortable...
    BooSTIn19ALLDay

Don't believe anything you hear and half the things you see!
    ... one that jumps to conclusions often splatters at the bottom of confusion...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn nobody??
    BooSTIn19ALLDay

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Im in Morgantown, WV. Still a haul for you.

I go up to pittsburgh every few months.
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

Yeap, it would be good road trip though, i was down in WV bluefield two weeks ago, was a good trip i love roads down there....
    BooSTIn19ALLDay

Wow no meets or anything in PA?

Although its a bit far from your location, I do know that there's a group called Bobaru that meets every Thursday evening at the parking lot of Fusion Ti in Edison, NJ. I'll more than likely start joining and going to those meet ups soon!

Although the group is primarily about subarus (WRXs and STIs), the group is open to all car enthusiasts and brands, haha.

seems like no, maybe i am missing something or been out of the game too long... thanks for the info, i will look it up mwei...
    BooSTIn19ALLDay

I'm from North East pa little north of allentown. Never been to a meet before.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NG WRX STI View Post
    seems like no, maybe i am missing something or been out of the game too long... thanks for the info, i will look it up mwei...

I'm in Denver,Pa haven't been to a meet yet and couldn't really find any

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

We will have to set one up

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.