Garden State Subies (GSS)/Monthly Subaru meets
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Garden State Subies (GSS)/Monthly Subaru meets within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This is mostly for the jersey guys/gals obviously, but anyone is welcome. I'll give you a quick overview of how ...

Garden State Subies (GSS)/Monthly Subaru meets

This is mostly for the jersey guys/gals obviously, but anyone is welcome. I'll give you a quick overview of how we started and what were about. I started doing meets at buffalo wild wings in Rockaway, NJ. (I spread the word through my instagram and posts here.) Eventually we ended up making a facebook group because we got such a great turnout to the meets. The group started growing and Garden State Subies was formed. The group is there for you guys to post anything car related. (sales, trades, questions, meets) We host monthly meets at Buffalo Wild Wings Rockaway, NJ. The past two meets we had 40+ Subarus(Mostly wrx/sti). Anyone Subaru is welcome to the meet though. The Next meet is August 29th at 7 pm! There are currently 190 members in the group and were looking for more! Here's the link to our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/528439220640997/ Join the group and Post a picture of your Subaru and where you're from! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11873921_10156070674870045_472793995_n.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	218074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11880776_10156070606525045_1067953576_n.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	218082 Here's our group logo/decals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would love to destroy some wrx/stis with my lgt but whens next meet

We don't condone racing but the next meet is October 10th at 6:30. We currently have over 300 members. Join the group it will be a lot easier to keep up with when the meets happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11909338_517398148420540_2083787688_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	224706

I got a card on my windshield today. I don't do FB but Im on here and insta (following you guys now). When is the next meet?
    2015 WRX Limited w/ Nav-HK (6/6/2015)

welcome!!!..post up a pic of your car and where you're from, if you'd like....we'll post our next date for our meet on instagram, facebook and on here for you guys...

Great. Im in Caldwell so not far from Rockaway. I got the card on my windshield in a Rutgers parking lot today.

The names is Vito. The car is a WRX Limited in Pearl White all blacked out windows. Ill get some pics up soon.
    2015 WRX Limited w/ Nav-HK (6/6/2015)

here's the link to our facebook page... i know you mentioned you don't use fb... but on there you would see pics that our members took,of our last meet... i think we had 140+ cars there..

i also have friends who don't use fb, but they just created one with a pic of their car, just so they would stay tuned to any news of the group...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/528439220640997/

I Support ClubWRX
    I am not sure if someone put a card on my window while i was home or at work. I am half asleep in the mornings so there is a good chance it could have been on my window all the way to work.

I Support ClubWRX
    Your best bet is to post on the Facebook page. Since there are members that may not be on this forums or may not be on the forums at all.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Cobb Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Shifter Bushings | Stoptech Pads & Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | OEM STI & Morimoto Mini H1 Quad HID Retrofit | XSB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley | Perrin Cold Air Intake | CNT Catted Divorced Downpipe W/Titanium Wrap and Grimmspeed Heatshild | Grimmspeed Pink Radiator Shroud & Alternator Cover

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX Build

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.