New to the Subaru world
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to the Subaru world within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just bought a 02 wrx bugeye and I must say wow these things pull and are fun coming from a ...

New to the Subaru world

Just bought a 02 wrx bugeye and I must say wow these things pull and are fun coming from a e90 335i wanted to try something new nice to meet you all any meets in the tri state area this is my current mod list can anyone estimate my hp off the top of your head top psi 16.3 from Cobb

Front mount
    18g turbo Tomie racing
    Competition clutch stage 2
    Turbo Inlet
    Electronic boost controller
    Tien lowering springs
    Wolboro fuel pump 255
    Cobb tune
    18 bbs
    Blitz nur exhaust
    Catless downpipes
    Bigger injectors
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_1435731170512.jpg   image_1435731187848.jpg   image_1435731195714.jpg   image_1435731213561.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks like she needs some wheels that actually fit... I'm not a big bugeye guy so I don't want to venture out and give you a HP estimate, couldn't the previous owner give you a dyno sheet or anything? That's a pretty extensive mod list for them not to let you know who tuned it and what kind of power it made.

Welcome to the club, enjoy your time here!
    The Anti-N00b. Use "Search", YES, you need a tune. NO, you don't need a BOV. Don't try to make you car shoot fire, and change your freaking oil.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.