Summer of Style Car Meet | May 9th 2015 (Lehigh Valley, PA)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Summer of Style Car Meet | May 9th 2015 (Lehigh Valley, PA) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This was from a local meet called "Summer of Style Car Meet" located in 487 E Moorestown Rd, Wind Gap, ...

Summer of Style Car Meet | May 9th 2015 (Lehigh Valley, PA)

This was from a local meet called "Summer of Style Car Meet" located in 487 E Moorestown Rd, Wind Gap, Pennsylvania 18091 on May 9th, 2015! It was a great turn out with a large variety of cars! Can't wait for more!

If you'd like to come out to future 'Summer of Style Car Meets' than follower
    http://www.facebook.com/events/676523695809683/
    for updates on when & where the next will be!
    "I would rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me, your car is your story, don't let someone else write the book." --Moog
    My "Blue Turd" Build Thread
    My Instagram
    My YouTube
    My Facebook Page

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"I would rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me, your car is your story, don't let someone else write the book." --Moog
    My "Blue Turd" Build Thread
    My Instagram
    My YouTube
    My Facebook Page

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.