NJ Insurance !!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJ Insurance !! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So I take delivery of my 2015 sti in a few weeks. I've been with Allstate for 10+ years and ...

NJ Insurance !!

So I take delivery of my 2015 sti in a few weeks. I've been with Allstate for 10+ years and my family have been using them for even longer. I'm 27 turning 28 in July. If I add the car to my parents policy I can expect it to increase an extra $500 / 6months .. WTF!! I can't imagine what I would be paying by myself.

What insurance is everybody using? What kind of prices?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

That thread helps but not so much. I need some people from NJ to give their input. We have the highest rates in the country here..

I Support ClubWRX
    I was with Geico but now with Esurance dropped a little but still expensive just how it is. Do you have any points on your license? I know that with the 08-14 the hatch was considered a wagon and was cheaper compared to the 4dr
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Cobb Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Pads & Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley | Perrin Cold Air Intake

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX Build

I had geico with military discount but switched to progressive and saved about $40 a month on my own plan 22 years old it also depends on what part of jersey ie: camden or princeton
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Njm insurance...37& married I had auto policy with them since 17..i pay $1700 year for 2015 sti limited

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    My advice? You're 27 years old get off your parents insurance policy.
    The Anti-N00b. Use "Search", YES, you need a tune. NO, you don't need a BOV. Don't try to make you car shoot fire, and change your freaking oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    Why are we still doing insurance price posts? NO ONE can give you an estimate on what you're going to pay because there's too many factors. If you want to know badly enough, get the VIN and get a quote

Besides you won't get anything cheaper than usaa
    Stinkeye member 520

I Support ClubWRX
    I agree ^^^ It's WAY to many variables, scams, etc.. But I'm in Jersey, 23, Geico and have my own policy. I pay about 120 a month. I'm in North Jersey, so its higher due to cars.. Butttt I was able to get a little cheaper because my license is still my mums house in Jackson.. But, since i'll be buying a place soon, better start switching over right!? :sigh:
    The most powerful words; You cannot. It's driven me to accomplish things I never could have imagined.

My build: Minimal. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...han-never.html

2014 ISM Hatch (His)
    2015 CWP Premium (Hers)

Try plymouth rock NJ.
    '14 SWP STI

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.