Any meets in south jersey coming up?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any meets in south jersey coming up? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Im looking for any big or small meets coming up in the South Jersey area. Please reply if anyone ...

Any meets in south jersey coming up?

Hey Im looking for any big or small meets coming up in the South Jersey area. Please reply if anyone knows of any information

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't know of any but I live in Newport DE and I'm looking to hook up and do a meet soon, I'll be gone for the next to weeks heading to Florida but maybe plan something in may or June so I can plan the date

Quote Originally Posted by CorkumWRX View Post
    I don't know of any but I live in Newport DE and I'm looking to hook up and do a meet soon, I'll be gone for the next to weeks heading to Florida but maybe plan something in may or June so I can plan the date
    I would like to stay in Jersey but If you do anything let me know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey man! There's tons of Meets in Millville actually. Not sure where you're located.. Do yo have an Instagram?? I'm sure they're on facebook.. but I don't have one.. but there's an IG page dedicated to jersey meets.. But I know there is some there often in Millville. Also, the Shore Mall in EHT has them. Usually tiny, can get big.. cops usually come, then they relocate
    Brain Blast!

My build: Minimal. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...han-never.html

2014 ISM Hatch (His)
    2015 CWP Premium (Hers)

I'm down in the Atlantic County area, White Collar Society (formerly known as Shore Car Meets) runs them , if you look them up on FB you'll find their group, all you have to is like their page and you'll get invited to their events!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.