ISO - South Jersey Detailers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ISO - South Jersey Detailers within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone from South Jersey or the immediate area know of any great detailers around here? I'm sure it wouldn't be ...

ISO - South Jersey Detailers

Anyone from South Jersey or the immediate area know of any great detailers around here? I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to do a quick google search, but I'd rather give my business to someone through a reference if it is at all possible.

Thanks!

-ThatsNotFennel

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check out dip n detail . They have a page on fb n Instagram or you can google them , they have a website . They just had an amazing groupon offer for a detail . They are on 42. Where in South NJ are you ?

I'm out of Haddonfield in Camden County. 42 is a perfect distance for me. Even gives me a little highway excuse as long as the traffic on 295S and the merge aren't clogged up.

Thanks so much for the rec!

P.S. Are you in South Jersey? Any other WRX related recommendations you could give me in the area would be great. Not planning on doing any potentially warranty-voiding mods to the car until after 36K, but I would like to get a feel for safe Subaru-related retailers and servicers. Clearly the dealership at this point is going to my number-one, but you never know what will happen in the future.

P.P.S. Any great drives you could recommend in our area? Generally this part of the state is a nightmare for a WRX wanting to get its feet wet.

I sent you a pm

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.