Spring 2015 Victory Meet - read all about it here ...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spring 2015 Victory Meet - read all about it here ... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just like last year: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...info-here.html as it worked out very well. 2015 will mark 9 years of Subielicious fun. Let's ...

I Support ClubWRX

Spring 2015 Victory Meet - read all about it here ...

Just like last year: Spring 2014 Victory Meet ** Info here ** as it worked out very well. 2015 will mark 9 years of Subielicious fun. Let's keep it that way. Below is the first page of last year's thread with a few changes ...

PM me your email addresses. This will be an email invite / email discussion only meet. Established ClubWRX members only, preferably those who are multiple Victory Meet attendees. New to the Club? No problem. Do some research on the 8+ year history of this meet and if you want in, state why you think you'd be a good addition. We'd love to have a few dedicated well informed n00b attendees.

No outsiders unless they are known to be trustworthy. No more irresponsible, disrespectful participants. I'm getting (am?) old and cranky - if this does not work out I will not host more meets. There will be zero tolerance for stupidity.

No "which date" poll will be posted. Do not discuss this meet outside of the soon the be difficult for me to manage email thread you may (or may not) be invited into. No chat room chat about this. No posts on other forums, no Facebook, Twitter or other social media.

I want to stick with the simple and manageable Victory meets of old. I really want to keep the tradition going at least through 2016 (10 years).

Want in? PM me your email addresses. I'll be in touch - email only. I'll be using a unique email alias. Share it and your transmission will tear to shreds (I have a WRX transmission voodoo doll - you've been warned). Expect to see an unfamiliar, but meet related address in your inbox.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 02-20-2015 at 06:36 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.