Need Subies for Photoshoot!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Need Subies for Photoshoot! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What's up guys. I know there are a bunch of you up in North Jersey and I'm looking for some ...

Need Subies for Photoshoot!

What's up guys. I know there are a bunch of you up in North Jersey and I'm looking for some cars to photograph! I'm a professional photographer and I am looking for some Subies to shoot for my portfolio.

So pretty much this is a chance to get free professional shots as well as meet up with some fellow enthusiasts. I can also provide prints later on if anyone is interested. As far as where to shoot that's another question haha. If anyone can recommend a parking deck, loading dock ,etc please let me know. Anyways here are a few shots of my car as well as a link to my website that has some more automotive shots on there. bryanmeyer.net

As far as when this will happen i'd like to see if anyone is interested first and we will go from there. I'd like to get 5+ cars to shoot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RoadsSmall.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	162473

Name:	SudsSmall.jpg 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	162481

Name:	BackRoadsSmall.jpg 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	162489

Name:	WoodsSmall.jpg 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	162497

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm from North Jersey, a little more than an hour from Newton. I'm interested.

My car will likely have some fresh paint on the front end, so should look brand spankin' new. I was driving up north in MA and some dump truck dropped a pile of stones and it damaged my front bumper, driver side headlight, and hood. Trucking company's insurance adjuster just came to take a look at it, so hopefully I'll be good to go when I get back to NJ and can have it resprayed.
    2014 Subaru WRX WRB Stage 1
    Stink-Eye Mob # 1.618

Previous Vehicles: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i; 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra; 1998 Audi A4 1.8T; 1995 Ford Mustang
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm about an hour and a half, wouldn't mind. Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    I work in that general area so let me know if you need me...no to many of up close to my bumper a lot of driving on 80 and you know how kind that is to a car :P
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Please tell me you didnt use the suds brush on that car
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Please tell me you didnt use the suds brush on that car
    Lol no I have a scrubby mit. People go ape **** with that thing though. And I'd like to shoot around the last week of the month for this.

I'm down as well! I'm from Fair Lawn.. As far as locations? No idea.. Probably some neat stuff in Paterson area though.. If we don't die. But what's better then the thrill?

I'm from PA, but I can see NJ from my house! I'm interested depending when. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds interesting to me. I'm in the Flemington Area.

Also interested coming from the mysterious CNJ
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

I live in Wantage and would be interested

Alrighty guys, I'm off this weekend and would like to do it Saturday or Sunday depending on which day would have a better turnout. Let me know what works for you.

I'm busy Sunday. Have to help my girlfriend move to NYC. Right now I'm free on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone
    2014 Subaru WRX WRB Stage 1
    Stink-Eye Mob # 1.618

Previous Vehicles: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i; 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra; 1998 Audi A4 1.8T; 1995 Ford Mustang
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

Damn it.. Can't do either day. I'll be in Chicago this weekend..

I Support ClubWRX
    Just cleaned my cat so either day is good for me

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast