New Member (Orange County, NY/North Jersey)

This is a discussion on New Member (Orange County, NY/North Jersey) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So my name's Ryan, I'm 24 I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners, I bought my ...

New Member (Orange County, NY/North Jersey)

So my name's Ryan, I'm 24 I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners, I bought my wrx about a month ago and can honestly say I love everything about this car. I've been lurking on this site for a while so it's nice to finally introduce myself. I was reading through a few posts and see a lot of you guys go to Mtn Creek, I actually work there in the winter and now I'm over at the Crystal Springs Country Club for the summer.

Traded in my 07 Eclipse GS with 73k on it for $6k and talked the wrx down to $21,799. Unfortunately my RRE pulley, DC CAI, MagnaFlo Cat-back and RRE headers all went with the car. (too cold for me to unhook everything)

Car came with an Injen CAI so that was a nice chunk saved. It has 30% on the front windows and I believe 15 or 20% on the rear windows. The first purchase after buying the car was weather-tech mats. They are amazing they cover the entire floor so it should keep the carpet looking new. I just bought myself a Yakima roof rack, I snowboard in the winter and in the next few weeks I'll be buying a kayak so I am all set for the seasons. As of right now I have no plans of lowering my car as I work at a ski resort and there are pot holes everywhere. My next purchases will be mud flaps and hella-horns (not sure what color yet).

I'm excited to jump in and learn as much about this car as I can. This is my first turbo'd car so I'm starting pretty much from the ground up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man! Welcome to clubwrx. I actually work up in Vernon so i'm sure i'll be seeing you around. I'm looking to meet up with a few subies that roll around the northern jersey area. We're actually having a few guys get together up in Riverdale next Saturday. Here's the link for some more info Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd Let me know if you're interested. Again welcome to the club enjoy the rex!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthJersey14Wrx View Post
    Hey man! Welcome to clubwrx. I actually work up in Vernon so i'm sure i'll be seeing you around. I'm looking to meet up with a few subies that roll around the northern jersey area. We're actually having a few guys get together up in Riverdale next Saturday. Here's the link for some more info Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd Let me know if you're interested. Again welcome to the club enjoy the rex!
    Thanks for the info haha yea I'm actually planning on going to that so ill see you there