Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The problem with BWW is that its far for some people and they dont want to drive 30-45 min out ...

I Support ClubWRX
    The problem with BWW is that its far for some people and they dont want to drive 30-45 min out which is totally understandable (I drive that every day).
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It would be an hour drive for me. And I'm not trying to get my bro to illegally drink I just want him to be able to get in so he can hang and drive me home if I decide to drink more than I should. I have no problem with the plaza if they are having a meet there. Still an hour from me either way. Blu Alehouse is about 40 mins for me.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^ totally understand but its a restaurant maybe he cant sit in the bar area but i see no reason why he cant still go and make his way to a bar table after just to hang out. I work up in Jefferson and come from Hillside so im used to whichever but just pointing the distance out to some people that may see this as a long drive just for a meet up. Its the beginning of the season there will always be more so if people cant make it no biggy. AleHouse parking shouldn't be a problem since I never really see the Target parking garage fill up
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    ^^^ totally understand but its a restaurant maybe he cant sit in the bar area but i see no reason why he cant still go and make his way to a bar table after just to hang out. I work up in Jefferson and come from Hillside so im used to whichever but just pointing the distance out to some people that may see this as a long drive just for a meet up. Its the beginning of the season there will always be more so if people cant make it no biggy. AleHouse parking shouldn't be a problem since I never really see the Target parking garage fill up
    Oo yea haha I know I have worked at restaurants the last 9 years so I know how their age stuff works thats why I was asking when they serve food til. As long as they are serving food he will be allowed in, he just can't sit at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by rdelaney89 View Post
    Oo yea haha I know I have worked at restaurants the last 9 years so I know how their age stuff works thats why I was asking when they serve food til. As long as they are serving food he will be allowed in, he just can't sit at the bar.
    It's a saturday night they should be serving food til late right? Ale house still has my vote. i'm down to park at target and walk.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    I also vote for Blu.

Also, that poll was invalid. Bewbs was not an option.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    I also vote for Blu.

Also, that poll was invalid. Bewbs was not an option.
    Actually that isn't invalid because Bww was brought into the discussion on the original thread. Personally Idc. But we NEED to decide. (That's why I made the poll) we werent getting anywhere just going back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should probably come to a descision. If it's raining heavy I'm probably not going to come but well see

Sent from my sippy cup using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJersey14Wrx View Post
    Actually that isn't invalid because Bww was brought into the discussion on the original thread. Personally Idc. But we NEED to decide. (That's why I made the poll) we werent getting anywhere just going back and forth.

Haha sorry was joking. There's a "create poll" function for new threads and the joke around the forum is that if "bewbs" is not an option, the poll is invalid, because bewbs are awesome. My Bad.

So far, by my count. We have 2 responses for BWW and 2 for BAH. Who else needs to vote? Decision time people.
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Haha sorry was joking. There's a "create poll" function for new threads and the joke around the forum is that if "bewbs" is not an option, the poll is invalid, because bewbs are awesome. My Bad.

So far, by my count. We have 2 responses for BWW and 2 for BAH. Who else needs to vote? Decision time people.
    Yea the joke went over his head haha boobs are always awesome. I vote Blu Alehouse since it's closer to me.

My bad I'm new to the forums and I also posted that from my phone. I don't think I can build a poll on it lol. IMO if we do bah we should park at target. And walk...not sure how the weathers suppose to be though

I Support ClubWRX
    No worries man.

So far, BAH is winning by 1 vote. Anyone else? If not, we're going there and parking at Target.
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

I Support ClubWRX
    either place we go we will probably want to park away from people if we want to line up cars for pics. Also if we are park in Target we can have fun setting off car alarms :P (not really though but the sound will resonate nicely)

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    either place we go we will probably want to park away from people if we want to line up cars for pics. Also if we are park in Target we can have fun setting off car alarms :P (not really though but the sound will resonate nicely)
    Damn right! You see my car today?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GT800 View Post
    Damn right! You see my car today?
    I dont know about your car but I saw an UGLY WRB Hatch(who buys that color and thank god they phased out the hatch???? ) with no tail light overlays and no tint and EWWWWWWWWWW Exhaust finishers and chrome headlights lol
    I was leaving and the sun hit it just right to show the nice blue had to go home and wash all the pollen off of mine

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.