Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd - Page 14
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 196 to 199 of 199

This is a discussion on Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We can see if a moderator can change the title of the thread. Also I get most of my live ...

  1. #196
    Registered User cflip2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,378
    I Support ClubWRX
    We can see if a moderator can change the title of the thread.

    Also I get most of my live sets from
    themixingbowl.org :: Login
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

    CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #197
    Registered User rdelaney89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Warwick, NY
    Posts
    65

  4. #198
    Registered User cflip2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,378
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WREX8 View Post
    Yeah I'll be at edc vegas :/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tommie Sunshine just announced he will be there check him out hes from Brooklyn really good Ive seen him at ultra back 07 and toronto in 08
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

    CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

  5. #199
    Resident Jackass ShiftingLanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Riverdale, NJ
    Posts
    866
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hijacking this thread once again for an announcement. You may know Kunal from on here (kprugbyplaya). Well he is coming up to Riverdale next Saturday 6/14 to film the first video review for my website on his 2015 WRX. He'll be here around 4-5 pm, we'll shoot for 2-3 hours, then we're heading to Blu Alehouse for drinks and food after. The more the merrier on this one. We'll be shooting on Kinnelon Road as that has about 8-10 pull offs for great scenic, side-road video/camera shots. We'll be spending 95% of the day there with the other 5% in a local parking lot (TBD. Hopefully scenic and not a hole. Back of Walmart parking lot on 23 has surprisingly nice views) to shoot the intro and closing. After that, it's off to Blu Alehouse to drink beer and eat food after a job well done. If anyone is interested, has filming stuff (I'm using iPhone and gopro hero 3+ black) they want to bring, nice cameras to take pics with, bring them and we'll make sure you get full credits on the film. Let me know who, if any, want to join. Thanks!
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •